Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White Nationalists are foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 2686
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2686

MCTOW
-
think about it

both want white people

both want ethnics(or nonwhites) dead

both want to use ethnic men but only to then discard them(exp.look at how WNs say that we will team up with nonwhites to end the jew problem yet then they will send the ethnics back, making the ethnic not realize the colonization white powers have done)

yet with WNcels, they worshipped people

>inb4 muh mossad disinfo agent/jewcel

JFL if I was a jew I would be a nosecel as well as a richcel, but I am just a curry

also

>inb4 watch "The Greatest Story(top fiction) never told"(JFL why would I watch some whitecel worship the equivalent of a cucktears foid, both hitler and cucktears foids want aryan chad ideal but they themselves are far from it)

also

Image result for 4chan pol infograph holocaust

white nationalists are coping

Most wn ive interacted with want separate homelands for each race. There is something to be said about demographics and social cohesion. But yeah politics is retarded, waste of time

Most wn ive interacted with want separate homelands for each race. There is something to be said about demographics and social cohesion. But yeah politics is retarded, waste of time
Yeah.

Not all of them,I just believe in a seperate space for every race. Also, getting rid of Israel would be nice tbh ngl, maybe one day Iran nukes them and turns them into glass.

le evil whitey wants every race to have their homeland!

Stefan Wijkamp FTW!

There are Slav guys here who live in homogeneous countries and still can't get laid.

Do you mean "foids are white nationalists" as opposed to "white nationalists are foids"? Sorry to be pedantic here, but there's a difference.

>inb4 watch "The Greatest Story(top fiction) never told"(JFL why would I watch some whitecel worship the equivalent of a cucktears foid, both hitler and cucktears foids want aryan chad ideal but they themselves are far from it)

How is this fiction? The Lolocaust itself is the greatest fiction out there.

Roasties BTFO!

I agree. We need to form an Antifacel type group against Foid racism.

It has been said a lot in this site,foids are the best eugenics enforcers of the world,leaving nazis to shame.They want to breed with the naturally gifted and "sterilize" the rest.

OP is 100% correct

Some picture you have already posted beforehand. There is no actual evidence in it. All those phrases can be found on Cuckypedia, nothing special, nothing new, absolutely dull and boring. How do you know those dead people are actually jews? Correct, you do not. You just going to assume it without any evidence at all. You just believe in it. How did the Nazis manage to find all the jews? 550.000 jews lived in the German Reich back then. Officially, most jews lived in Poland (regarding Europe). But even if you kill all jews in the German Reich and in Poland all together, it is not enough to reach the final goal.
First you have to find all jews and then abduct them without being suspecious at all. This is absolutely ridiculous and also unrealistic, I cannot even understand how people can blindly believe it.

Some picture you have already posted beforehand. There is no actual evidence in it. All those phrases can be found on Cuckypedia, nothing special, nothing new, absolutely dull and boring. How do you know those dead people are actually jews? Correct, you do not. You just going to assume it without any evidence at all. You just believe in it. How did the Nazis manage to find all the jews? 550.000 jews lived in the German Reich back then. Officially, most jews lived in Poland (regarding Europe). But even if you kill all jews in the German Reich and in Poland all together, it is not enough to reach the final goal.
First you have to find all jews and then abduct them without being suspecious at all. This is absolutely ridiculous and also unrealistic, I cannot even understand how people can blindly believe it.
My (unprovable) theory is, those "Nazi" holocaust "victims" are really USSR holodomar victims. They just dressed up as NSDAP for propaganda purposes.

Theres nothing more racist than a female, thats true

Yes. Foids are White Nationalists. Nothing new.

You must remember something: All of my "Anti White" content is directed towards holes.