Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL WHITE NATIONALIST SAYS I SPEAK LEBANESE. THIS IS WHY most WHITE NATIONALISTS ARE STUPID RETARDS.

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
Most of these guys make fun of Arabs dying in wars and stuff, plus, why would I like people who have caused wars in the middle East and destabilized the region?
My buddy then why would you make fun of other races in here for not looking white since you dislike them .

Don't play on both sides idiot

Yeah but aren't you being hypocritical.
Once that you want to be white and secondly when the whites disagree with you y'all get angry with them
I don't want to be white. I'm glad I have white features tho, that's all that matters.

My buddy then why would you make fun of other races in here for not looking white since you dislike them .

Don't play on both sides idiot
Because, looking white is objectively better. Nothing to do with wanting to be white(,the race) I'm happy with being 100% levantine, since, I have dark green eyes. I don't wish to be white, I'm not insecure about my race

I don't want to be white. I'm glad I have white features tho, that's all that matters.
Contradictions again

You don't wanna be white but you're glad that you have white features

Next time if I see you bragging or insulting other users here because of their race I'll check you on it .

Not really, genetically, a white Berber is less closer to whites then a brown gulf Arab. It's weird I know. But I'll let @Made in Heaven take care if this
Interesting but it makes sense to me actually...

Contradictions again

Next time if I see you bragging or insulting other users here because of their race I'll check you on it .
Not white features. Arab features retard.
IMG 20240812 014913

This Women is 100% arab

Because, looking white is objectively better. Nothing to do with wanting to be white(,the race) I'm happy with being 100% levantine, since, I have dark green eyes. I don't wish to be white, I'm not insecure about my race
Looking white is objectively better
(Ok my friend )

But you don't wanna be white

#arab logic 101

Looking white is objectively better
(Ok my friend )

But you don't wanna be white

#arab logic 101
Yes, because, light hair and eyes and skin isn't exclusive to white people. Arabs can have light hair and eyes even if we don't have white DNA. @Made in Heaven for example is a white passing iraqi and he has zero white blood(took a DNA test which he Posted)

But according to some of your racepill studies you said some Arabic races were closer to euros

And didn't you cherrypic post a pic of a woman who has near white features
I don't know what you are talking about. You're confusing me for @Made in Heaven I think.

Yes, because, light hair and eyes and skin isn't exclusive to white people.
They are mostly found in euros probably 1-3% of ethnics have those features .
Arabs can have light hair and eyes even if we don't have white DNA. @
Made in Heaven
@Made in Heaven for example is a white passing iraqi and he has zero white blood(took a DNA test
So can anyone you idiot but Europeans have those features at large due to genetic mutations.

Last edited:
They are mostly found in euros probably 1-3% of ethnics have those features
Cope.

So rare that random people on the street have it.
can anyone you idiot but Europeans have those features at large die to genetic mutations
Only Europans and Arabs can have them

Again cherry picking and coping
You're showing me video of a guy who has those features compared to the general population.
You don't know what cherrypicking even means. I can show you millions of videos. Even according to JEWISH stats which we know are biased, because, Hollywood casts Pajeets to play Arabs, 20% of Lebanese people have Blue eyes.

You don't know what cherrypicking even means. I can show you millions of videos. Even according to JEWISH stats which we know are biased, because, Hollywood casts Pajeets to play Arabs, 20% of Lebanese people have Blue eyes.
And that's only blue eyes.

Only Europans and Arabs can have them
That is not entirely true. There are many other ethnicities which can have blonde hair and blue eyes. Look at for example Nuristanis in Afghanistan or even Melanesia where people have a mutation for blonde hair

@Made in Heaven this loser got angry because, I said he thinks Asians are 'honorary Aryans' because, they let white sub5s fuck their women.
Link me the twitter thread, niggers like this are so retarded

Not really, genetically, a white Berber is less closer to whites then a brown gulf Arab. It's weird I know. But I'll let @Made in Heaven take care if this
Pheno>Geno
>>>>>>>>>>

Sandbox countries should not take up space in anyones mind :feelsseriously:
I hate the mainstream medias pushing this lame ass war.

Asians do actually think like this, genuinley. They think letting Asian women be cumrags, war brides, and toilets for sub-6 white men will make them more accepted by white society. The joke is on them as they will always be seen as foreigners. Meanwhile, the Arabs they seethe so much about live way better in the west than them

Wdym? I said that being white passing is more important than being genetically closer to whites
Yes, exactly. That's exactly what I have been arguing about wut this guy. @TrollPILLER. About the source, I can't find that chart/graph. @Despicablecel sent it to me a long time ago. I'll see if if I can find it.

Asians do actually think like this, genuinley. They think letting Asian women be cumrags, war brides, and toilets for sub-6 white men will make them more accepted by white society.
What the fuck, asians are fucking retarded cucks

he joke is on them as they will always be seen as foreigners. Meanwhile, the Arabs they seethe so much about live way better in the west than them
indeed :lul: :lul: :lul:

Okey! I don’t understand it much tbh
Arabs are all closer to Europeans than Amazighs are. Meaning even a brown, curly haired Iraqi is more closer to a European than a blonde Algerian. Physical appearance does not always indicate genetic proximity, just like you also have blonde blue eyed Pakistanis, but those blonde Pakis are still genetically closer to a brown paki than they are to a blonde italian

Arabs are all closer to Europeans than Amazighs are. Meaning even a brown, curly haired Iraqi is more closer to a European than a blonde Algerian. Physical appearance does not always indicate genetic proximity, just like you also have blonde blue eyed Pakistanis, but those blonde Pakis are still genetically closer to a brown paki than they are to a blonde italian
And looking white is all that matters. @Vyn

So rare that random people on the street have it.
He is coping, he doesn't know what he is talking about jfl, there are A LOT of white passing Levantine and North African

Very interesting.

Contradictions again

There's no contradiction, dumbass.

A blonde Greek is still blonde without having Scandinavian blood.
Likewise, a white Arab is white without having European blood

Very interesting.
Unforunatley, many WN retards on twitter can't comprehend this, since they will spam pics of blonde/ginger arabs to prove that "we wuz pharohs and sumerians" even though the color does not correlate with genetics. Sure, it's an indication of SOME shared ancestory, but this would be like saying a ginger Greek must in fact be Irish

Unforunatley, many WN retards on twitter can't comprehend this, since they will spam pics of blonde/ginger arabs to prove that "we wuz pharohs and sumerians" even though the color does not correlate with genetics. Sure, it's an indication of SOME shared ancestory, but this would be like saying a ginger Greek must in fact be Irish
Cold.

asians are fucking retarded cucks
That's what happens when you belong to a subhuman race, even niggers have more self-worth than them. They are by far the most desperate to be accepted by the white man.

It's things like that that make me aware that WN will never truly take off in america, since the average normie is too fucking stupid to understand this. The average white american will see a white arab, white turk, white hispanic and deem them white, even if they are not genetically European. Even fucking Jordan Peterson called Hassan Piker white even though he is in fact Turk

It's things like that that make me aware that WN will never truly take off in america, since the average normie is too fucking stupid to understand this. The average white american will see a white arab, white turk, white hispanic and deem them white, even if they are not genetically European. Even fucking Jordan Peterson called Hassan Piker white even though he is in fact Turk
Yupo. I like Arabs, I just don’t like islam

the argument would work during the Ptolemaic era considering Cleopatra and her family were greeks, but other than that there's no reason to believe ancient egyptians were aryans, caucasoid maybe but semitic type most certainly

There's no contradiction, dumbass.

A blonde Greek is still blonde without having Scandinavian blood.
Likewise, a white Arab is white without having European blood
It's almost like they can't seem to comprehend this