Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL WHITE NATIONALIST SAYS I SPEAK LEBANESE. THIS IS WHY most WHITE NATIONALISTS ARE STUPID RETARDS.

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
This guy was acting like he he knew everything about LEBANON and was making fun of Arabs dying in wars,
IMG 20240812 011227

Why are you talking to normies

"Lebanese" is short for Lebanese Arabic, and it's true, English as Second Language speakers miss a lot of context.

@Made in Heaven this loser got angry because, I said he thinks Asians are 'honorary Aryans' because, they let white sub5s fuck their women.

"Lebanese" is short for Lebanese Arabic, and it's true, English as Second Language speakers miss a lot of context.
Yeah, sure, an amerimutt who can't even spot his own country on a map, meant "Lebanese Arabic" :lul: :lul: :lul:

@Cayden Zhang
@DarkStar

@Anarcho Nihilist

Last edited:
He said "you speak Lebanese." What else could he have meant?
He most likely meant what Americans say when they are asked what people in India speak for example. They just say Indian.

Also who gives a fuck whether he knows it's a variety of Arabic or not, his point remains valid. I'm a native Anglophone but there are English dialects and slang that I wouldn't understand myself.

Also who gives a fuck whether he knows it's a variety of Arabic or not, his point remains valid. I'm a native Anglophone but there are English dialects and slang that I wouldn't understand myself.
You're missing my point. It's like me saying you speak American, instead of English. Obviously, there's American English and British English. But I wouldn't say you speak American.

You're missing my point. It's like me saying you speak American, instead of English. Obviously, there's American English and British English. But I wouldn't say you speak American.
And? Another perfectly valid expression.

No because British English and American English are extremely similar.

Even if you got the most yam yam Anglo and the most southern American they’d still be able to understand each other

He’s technically right. The dialects of Arabic are basically different languages
You really think some mutt who thinks Jesus spoke English and was a native really thought about it that way? He meant Lebanese as a seperate language. Weather, they sound different or not isn't relevant. He should have said Arabic

Why are you arguing with a white nationalist aren't you a white worshipper who likes pink skin and light eyes .

And isn't your mission on this forum to prove the point of white passing Arabs

No because British English and American English are extremely similar.

Even if you got the most yam yam Anglo and the most southern American they’d still be able to understand each other
Yes, agreed, but that's clearly not what he meant. Come on now, he is American. You really think he knows there's difference between different Arabic dialects? I BET HE CAN'T SPOT HIS COUNTRY ON A MAP

You really think some mutt who thinks Jesus spoke English and was a native really thought about it that way? He meant Lebanese as a seperate language. Weather, they sound different or not isn't relevant. He should have said Arabic
Unless you walk around speaking fūsha then you can’t claim you speak Arabic.

Also Jesus spoke armayic not Arabic (sorry for spelling I’m dyslexic)

Yes, agreed, but that's clearly not what he meant. Come on now, he is American. You really think he knows there's difference between different Arabic dialects? I BET HE CAN'T SPOT HIS COUNTRY ON A MAP
True lol

Why are you arguing with a white nationalist aren't you a white worshipper who likes pink skin and light eyes .

And isn't your mission on this forum to prove the point of white passing Arabs
I don't like white nationalists? Where did you get that Impression? Arabs having light eyes or pink skin isn't relevant, because, we don't have White DNA. Hence, those features are ours, nothing to do with whites.

Also Jesus spoke armayic not Arabic (sorry for spelling I’m dyslexic)
I know that. I was Just giving you an example, Americans don't know shit about Arabs was my point.

You will always be a wholesome POC

I don't like white nationalists? Where did you get that Impression? Arabs having light eyes or pink skin isn't relevant, because, we don't have White DNA. Hence, those features are ours, nothing to do with whites.
Berbers And assyrians are basically white anyway. Depending on what you look like I’d say you’re white too

Why are you wasting time arguing with normies

If you are Catholic Lebanese then you are white. Every other Lebanese are brown.

When I say I don't like white nationalists, I mean the ones who hate on Arabs for no reason. Not ones like @DarkStar who frankly, speaking is a minority. Most are clueless when it comes to Arabs

If you are Catholic Lebanese then you are white. Every other Lebanese are brown.
Nah, muslim and Christians are the same racially in Lebanon. Muslims have 70-80% Levantine DNA, while, maronite catholics like me usually, have 100%. It's not a big difference. Most white nationalists don't see us as white.(I'm maronite catholic,)

Yeah but you literally brag about light skin and light eyes and looking close to Europeans .

So I don't get the point of being angry on white nationalists
Arabs having light eyes or pink skin isn't relevant, because, we don't have White DNA. Hence, those features are ours, nothing to do with whites.
You guys literally brag about showing studies and charts that your race is close to Europeans .

Nah, muslim and Christians are the same racially in Lebanon. Muslims have 70-80% Levantine DNA, while, maronite catholics like me usually, have 100%. It's not a big difference. Most white nationalists don't see us as white.(I'm maronite catholic,)
Spiritually, you are white. They are not. That is all that matters my fellow Catholic.

Yeah but you literally brag about light skin and light eyes and looking close to Europeans .

So I don't get the point of being angry on white nationalist
Most of these guys make fun of Arabs dying in wars and stuff, plus, why would I like people who have caused wars in the middle East and destabilized the region?

You guys literally brag about showing studies and charts that your race is close to Europeans
Yes, that's true. Doesn't mean I like the average white nationalist.

Yes, that's true. Doesn't mean I like the average white nationalist.
Yeah but aren't you being hypocritical.
Once that you want to be white and secondly when the whites disagree with you y'all get angry with them

Berbers And assyrians are basically white anyway. Depending on what you look like I’d say you’re white too
Not really, genetically, a white Berber is less closer to whites then a brown gulf Arab. It's weird I know. But I'll let @Made in Heaven take care if this

Not really, genetically, a white Berber is less closer to whites then a brown gulf Arab. It's weird I know. But I'll let @Made in Heaven take care if this
Okey! I don’t understand it much tbh