Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based White nationalist destroys dumb feminist whore on Omegle

Based. Nathan Larson would be proud.

>I just like to cause chaos
Based and Khornepilled

White nationalism is cope. Mr pidgeotto hair has been posted here before and i gotta say my impression is that he is dumb as hell.

White nationalism is cope. Mr pidgeotto hair has been posted here before and i gotta say my impression is that he is dumb as hell.
You clearly didn’t watch. He explains why women shouldn’t have rights. This video is more than just taking about a white nation

Missing out dude, Warhammer lore is kino.
I never could get into the WH vidya and board games but i have heard tons about it from many friends and peers. It looks great tbhngl.

I never could get into the WH vidya and board games but i have heard tons about it from many friends and peers. It looks great tbhngl.
Vidya is meh maybe besides total war and I live in place were board games doesn't exist. Just reading books or listening to lore videos is great, 100 times more interesting than trash shit like warcraft, star wars or any other cringe fantasy setting.

If she likes choas let’s rape her

The lore is pretty good but the company that makes it, Games Workshop, are incompetent and constantly hire writers who screw with the lore so it's everchanging it's canon.

Vidya is meh maybe besides total war and I live in place were board games doesn't exist. Just reading books or listening to lore videos is great, 100 times more interesting than trash shit like warcraft, star wars or any other cringe fantasy setting.
The lore is pretty good but the company that makes it, Games Workshop, are incompetent and constantly hire writers who screw with the lore so it's everchanging it's canon.
Hmmm Noted. I might try and get into reading about the lore in the coming year. Thanks for the info. :feelsYall:

the way normies talk is unbearable
also, he didn't destroy shit. the only thing he did was provide her an experience to look back on and laugh, the only way to deal with these people is through force. arguing and debating is useless when your goals are mutually exclusive.

Last edited:
>causing chaos

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: shes literally doing nothing except looking like a trashy emo whore. ironic how self-proclaimed anarchists are almost always peaceful until A DIFFERENT group starts riots or protests.

Warhammer looks intimidating to get into tbh. I tried to get into starwars n a bit of WoW but they didn't click with me

Warhammer looks intimidating to get into tbh. I tried to get into starwars n a bit of WoW but they didn't click with me
Just try to watch some lore videos on youtube, these days there are many of them. Don't expect to understand and remember everything just from one 1h video its quite huge universe. Ages ago I used to watch Archwarhammer lore videos on youtube but he started to become way too political for my liking.

wow that "quirky" anarchist whore is annoying

I had to stop watching sorry.

You clearly didn’t watch. He explains why women shouldn’t have rights. This video is more than just taking about a white nation
Hes got other videos were he goes on about how jews want brown people to migrate to the west to replace white people and other nonsense like that. Also he thinks black people are inherently bad instead of realizing things such as poverty, fatherlessness, and lack of opportunity hold them back the most

You post 2011 youtube click bait tier posts lmao

Hes got other videos were he goes on about how jews want brown people to migrate to the west to replace white people and other nonsense like that. Also he thinks black people are inherently bad instead of realizing things such as poverty, fatherlessness, and lack of opportunity hold them back the most
He’s not wrong

Poverty doesn’t cause you to rape women. There’s way more whites In poverty but their crime rates aren’t as high as blacks
32339D95 CA7C 4370 ACD6 F1750214E133

Whorely Quinn