Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White nationalist are so bluepilled

• Thread starter Deleted member 42691
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42691

Self-banned
-
Like @Detro said : They takes out their frustrations about the decisions young white women are making on literally everyone else before they even consider touching their precious white goddesses.

The principal culprit of your decline is literally your women

But they never talk about it , the few that did were ostracized.

They prefer to kill ethnics than correcting their white aryan princess :feelskek:

Who cares tbh let incels cope, I mean we are all hated anyways no matter how we act

Like @Detro said : They takes out their frustrations about the decisions young white women are making on literally everyone else before they even consider touching their precious white goddesses.

The principal culprit of your decline is literally your women

But they never talk about it , the few that did were ostracized.

They prefer to kill ethnics than correcting their white aryan princess :feelskek:
Ban all sfcels in this forum

yes, most of them can't even admit foids need to be beaten

Who cares tbh let incels cope, I mean we are all hated anyways no matter how we act
That is completely off topic

I don’t fuckin care if we are hated

But fuckin take your anger on the main culprit

Indeed white women are the most degenerate foids :feelsaww: they are the main problem.

I'm already well aware of the foid problem, but thank you for contributing your strawman. :feelsseriously:

Indeed white women are the most degenerate foids :feelsaww: they are the main problem.
They deserve first hand gang rape by subhuman blackest short height nigger en masse,

Most White nationalists are foid worshippers and simps. They are completely blue pilled on foids and foid nature. There are some exceptions though.

Ban all sfcels in this forum
We are not a leftist office

I don’t share the view of stormfronter
But I understand

The thing that is dumb with them is when they shift their problems on ethnic instead of their women

We are not a leftist office

I don’t share the view of stormfronter
But I understand

The thing that is dumb with them is when they shift their problems on ethnic instead of their women
Yeah i hate being mogged especially by chad stormfront but unfortunately i cannot go ER on the stormfront base or HQ.

why are you a commie
You are a nigger in the white race cuz no women want yo penis in their loose snowbunny meat flap after tyrone done.

Yeah i hate being mogged especially by chad stormfront but unfortunately i cannot go ER on the stormfront base or HQ.
There are no chad stormfront look at all the mass shooter litterally everyone one of them are incel looking

True, that doesn't make ethnics respectable tho

You are a nigger in the white race cuz no women want yo penis in their loose snowbunny meat flap after tyrone done.
and you're a nigger in a nigger race and no women want yo penis in their loose monkey meat flap after tyrone done :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Low IQ thread started by some coping, youngcel ethnic who knows shit about history, I'd bet.

and you're a nigger in a nigger race and no women want yo penis in their loose monkey meat flap after tyrone done :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
It’s something blackcel have accepted for such a long time , we are nigger in our own race.

It’s something white nationalist don’t want to accept : My women flee me but somehow I am the defender of my race:feelsseriously:

Its all one big cope. We are at the bottom of our races and if we blamed someone for our situation it should be our own race.

They prefer to kill ethnics than correcting their white aryan princess
Can do both. I hate both ar(se)yan princesses and ethnic invaders in white countries. What are you gonna do about it?
The main culprits, however, are shabbos goyim politicians that suck up to (((Mammon))), they're going to get thrown in the pit of lava, too.

Last edited:
Low IQ thread started by some coping, youngcel ethnic who knows shit about history, I'd bet.
You are ironically the one coping , I have nothing against white , the one I met are cool but they are so naïve about women

if you are white and you don’t realize your doom is not ethnic but your women who just want to have fun even if that means collapse of society sorry you’re absolutely wrong

Can do both. I hate both ar(se)yan princesses and ethnic invaders in white countries. What are you gonna do about it?
The thing is they only do one and it’s sure as shit ain’t correcting aryan princess:feelskek:

The thing is they only do one and it’s sure as shit ain’t correcting aryan princess:feelskek:
Nationalists aren't doing anything really, just talking. But they're seeing that modern women are fucking retarded. They're slow.

It’s something blackcel have accepted for such a long time , we are nigger in our own race.

It’s something white nationalist don’t want to accept : My women flee me but somehow I am the defender of my race:feelsseriously:
who says I don't hate white foids? they need to be beaten like crazy but most white guys have been groomed by the soyciety and media to be nice and respectful to those whores

You are ironically the one coping , I have nothing against white , the one I met are cool but they are so naïve about women

if you are white and you don’t realize your doom is not ethnic but your women who just want to have fun even if that means collapse of society sorry you’re absolutely wrong
Yeah sure, dumbass. Youre just too low IQ.

based but both are an issue

Nationalists aren't doing anything really, just talking. But they're seeing that modern women are fucking retarded. They're slow.
I don’t know if you agree but I believe they would do well , to be inspire by the taliban

But I know they are too prideful :
No these sandnigger are oppressing their women:feels: we are not like them

consider touching their precious white goddesses

You've gained much wisdom - And so have I...

R1

Kweens

Yep, they'd rather blame us Kikecels over even acknowledging that their Euro princess is responsible for her own degenerate decisions.

Niggers are obviously inferior since they are absolutely major fails. But white nationalism is so cringe. There are plenty of white trash and disgusting white liberal cucks. No way I’m going to like someone just because they have the same color skin as me.