Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting White Nationalism is pathetic

Itsoverboyos

Itsoverboyos

Mixed-Race Goblin
★★
White nationalists are some of the biggest cucks I have ever seen. Talking about protecting "muh white womenz" and "muh genes". As if white females weren't already the most overprotected and privileged group in (Western) society. Honestly idgaf if some white bitch gets raped by a bunch of niggers or Muhammeds, if anything I rejoice over it. Also, who cares about demographics or how the population is going to look like in 200 years. Seriously there's more white people now than at any other time in history (Australia, North America added) and there are countries in Eastern Europe that are legit nearly completely homogenous. So why don't these faggots just move there.

White nationalists are some of the biggest cucks I have ever seen. Talking about protecting "muh white womenz" and "muh genes". As if white females weren't already the most overprotected and privileged group in (Western) society. Honestly idgaf if some white bitch gets raped by a bunch of niggers or Muhammeds, if anything I rejoice over it. Also, who cares about demographics or how the population is going to look like in 200 years. Seriously there's more white people now than at any other time in history (Australia, North America added) and there are countries in Eastern Europe that are legit nearly completely homogenous. So why don't these faggots just move there.
that skullmog in ur profile pic though. fucking hell :lul::lul::lul:

where is it from?

Most incels arent even part of society so worrying about nationalism seems legit cringe.

Like we are alone disjointed neets with zero friend or relevance and we are debating future political goals and demographics while our moms are making us chicken tendies and we watch anime before bed.

Any nationalism is low IQ and pathetic, racism is more relateable cause its more likely that out of an entire race there will be bad people but nationalism means being proud of something that was literally pre determined for you at birth

I don't have a problem with WN. I just can't understand how WN can win against genetics.

If you can't find a white woman to love you, it's over. You are a genetic failure. You probably have chance with some latina, asian or black woman but breeding with non-whites is haram.

My favorite mog, just fucking insane :lul::lul::lul:

I wonder if that kid is among us now.

As for nationalism, it's retarded. Incels should divide people into two categories: incels and everybody else. If you're someone who can have sex, we have nothing in common.

It's pathetic to care about your race when 99% of them would kill you on sight for being an incel.

As for nationalism, it's retarded. Incels should divide people into two categories: incels and everybody else. If you're someone who can have sex, we have nothing in common.

I have posted many threads and messages on the sheer idiocy of white nationalism.

It is a very attractive ideology for white men with very low self-esteem, an ideology that is logically coherent, but which is ultimately useless, self-defeating and even evil.

JFL at incels who have more respect towards a useless white bully who fucked their oneitis than towards a smart Asian who invents great technology, or a humble and kind Mexican janitor.

Racism is not fully devoid of scientific ground, but in practice it is a cancerous ideology. World history has been made by individuals and cultural systems, group genetics played a way smaller role, one that is bound to lose its importance completely once we can technically alter the human genome at will.

Last edited:
White women need to have their rights taken away, they've already proven how much societal decay they can cause in a short amount of time.

JFL at incels who have more respect towards a white bully who fucked their oneitis than towards a smart Asian who invents great technology, or a humble and kind Mexican janitor.

100%

I have posted many threads and messages on the sheer idiocy of white nationalism.

It is a very attractive ideology for white men with very low self-esteem, an ideology that is logically coherent, but which is ultimately useless, self-defeating and even evil.

JFL at incels who have more respect towards a useless white bully who fucked their oneitis than towards a smart Asian who invents great technology, or a humble and kind Mexican janitor.

Racism is not fully devoid of scientific ground, but in practice it is a cancerous ideology. World history has been made by individuals and cultural systems, group genetics played a way smaller role, one that is bound to lose its importance completely once we can technically alter the human genome at will.
Worst part is the fact that white nationalists are usually braindead.

White women need to have their rights taken away, they've already proven how much societal decay they can cause in a short amount of time.
White sharia now

Most incels arent even part of society so worrying about nationalism seems legit cringe.
Yeah, the task of defending a civilization shouldn't be left to clinically depressed ugly men who can't clean their own bedroom. Why don't functional normies defend white civilization?

The rough answer is that it is impossible to be both functional and a white nationalist. And there are many reasons for that. The most important reason is that functional people do not find race to be a particularly good informative trait. They judge other people on more important characteristics, such as whether they're kind or evil, have a job or not, etc. Race tells you nothing about an individual.

I don't have a problem with WN. I just can't understand how WN can win against genetics.

If you can't find a white woman to love you, it's over. You are a genetic failure. You probably have chance with some latina, asian or black woman but breeding with non-whites is haram.
Wtf? It literally mentions that nowhere in the quran. Muslim ideology is against racial prejudice

Last edited:
The truth is that ethniks create crappy countries. Filling up western countries with subhumans is not to white's benefit.

The truth is that ethniks create crappy countries. Filling up western countries with subhumans is not to white's benefit.
What creates crappy countries even more surely: lazy guys who don't work.

The West is super degenerate though + many Asian countries are technologically way more advanced
Now back to /pol/

White ppl arent solid race,there are slavs,Aryan,ashkenazi Jews,we Sunnas are 1 race 1 ppl 1 body

Wtf? It literally mentions that nowhere in the quran. Muslim ideology is against racial prejudice
I'm talking about in the sense of being wrong/imoral.

Yeah, the task of defending a civilization shouldn't be left to clinically depressed ugly men who can't clean their own bedroom. Why don't functional normies defend white civilization?

The rough answer is that it is impossible to be both functional and a white nationalist. And there are many reasons for that. The most important reason is that functional people do not find race to be a particularly good informative trait. They judge other people on more important characteristics, such as whether they're kind or evil, have a job or not, etc. Race tells you nothing about an individual.
No they judge on looks

Any form of nationalism is just plain stupid as an incel.

Whether the future results in a multiculti dystopia or supreme aryan victory, you're still going to end up getting cucked by Chad.
There are no happy endings for incels.

So you'd rather your society resemble TURD-world hellholes like Mexico/Yemen/India/Sub-Saharan Africa in a couple of decades? As a reminder, your comparatively lavish lifestyle and living standards can't be replicated via the mass importation of low IQ subhumans, and you'd be killed as a whitey for "oppressing muh peepul" a la South African white genocide. WAKE UP YOU CUCKS

Last edited:
Exactly. Just cage @ these low IQ incels who think Pedro, Adbullah, Pajeet, or Ode would create a society for these incels to even comfortably LDAR in. If whites aren't outright genocided, then expect a grueling and arduous existence of minimal comfort (where you'll be living off of a few dollars a day in the remnants of the once relatively free and prosperous Capitalist system).

Last edited: