Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White men raped black men to show dominance

TikTok: the Negro source of knowledge.

a man squats low like a frog, cast in lighting that makes his skin green | Buck  Breaking | Know Your Meme

Plantation pepe breaks buck | Buck Breaking | Know Your Meme

Blame the people not the religion.Ever heard of Bacha Bazi.How would you feel if i told you all muslims do it.And being gay is not allowed in the bible

Ugh these kids and their tik taks

getting some deja vu. could've sworn i already saw this thread.

Imagine the smell...

The.

Absolute.

State.

Of.

Christcucks.

ROFL.

Rick and morty laugh

Black boys love to be dominated by white Christian bvlls

My ancestors were buck breakers

I don’t usually sympathise with nig nogs, but i can see why that is wrong. It is just like what normies do to us in hazing/social events

Only fags do that if it's even true.

Whites invented faggotry what else is new

Niggers are still buck broken to this day, it’s in the DNA. That is why they sag their pants and still cry about my muh slavereeeeeewe.

Niggers are still buck broken to this day, it’s in the DNA. That is why they sag their pants and still cry about my muh slavereeeeeewe.
Were you ancestors queers who buck broke niggers

Now draw him getting buck broken by a white man

So these are the easy bucks everyone keeps talking about

Now their women are fucking dogs. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Kinda creeps me out how they do absolutely nothing their book tells them. Meanwhile Islam does :feelsthink: The Virgin Christian View attachment 517514 Vs the Chad MuslimView attachment 517515
You people literally rape boys

View: https://youtu.be/NMp2wm0VMUs

View: https://youtu.be/i6eL1js7zTo

Buck breaking makes me lol, random nigger making a complete lie off of his fantasy. Literally all of this is projection, and made by blacks who want whites to have gay sex with them

So you've taken some random post on tiktok and are trying to use it to claim that Christians promote this behaviour?

Extremely based.
I´d bleach sheboons if they asked.

Gay asf ofc cumskins did this.