Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious White men on this forum, how do you feel towards your own women and their rights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to hate all foids equally, but race traitors are the worst. Swedish men are cucked though.

looks like bullshit made by stormfrontcels.
jfl am i supposed to believe that a blonde stacy would date a southern asian subhuman from Malasia or whatever?
also lmao @ the female interviewer ''quotes''. yes because this is how your avarage foid talks. hahaha

I want to be black

notice how all of the other ethnics are slaying the foids while the somalis are only holding up a flag?

jokes aside i though you would be better than amateur ethnic copes like this, unless it probably applies to you FACEandBBC

I don't give a fuck anymore, they would never fuck me anyway. The quicker west is destroyed the better.

Society rots.. it is only right that the flies follow the stench.

This post turned me black

looks like bullshit made by stormfrontcels.
jfl am i supposed to believe that a blonde stacy would date a southern asian subhuman from Malasia or whatever?
also lmao @ the female interviewer ''quotes''. yes because this is how your avarage foid talks. hahaha

i want to destroy all of it. I want to choke any white slut. I want to punch her while she screams in agony.

I find it kind of disgusting to see white woman get ravaged by thugs (black or any race). Its not so bad tho if the ethnic is a normal behaving dude.

Racemixxing shouldnt be that common nontheless

I feel terrible to the point I was happy upon finding I'm 7,7% African through my DNA test.

Whites are the best-looking and most culturally accomplished race for sure, but they are also hands down the most cucked race which had the brilliant idea of giving rights and freedoms to their foids.

The rights and privileges females have today are being paid for by everyone: Chads, betas, normies and incels. Of all ages and ethnicities. There is the Human race and it is divided in ethnicities: whites, blacks, asians, arabs, natives, latinos and some others. That is how I see it.

Their IQ from highest to lowest: Jews, Asians, Whites, Arabs, Latinos, Natives and Blacks.

White females today are the human beings that have most rights, privileges and comfort than any other people ever in Human history.

At no point in the past, a human being enjoyed life as much as the average white female today enjoy. From emperors to village chiefs, from CEO's to street cleaners. White females today have access to anything their hearts desire, free of charge and free of any responsibility or accountability for any mistakes or crimes they may commit. Simply because of vagina.

They were given access to the greatest powers and resources that Humanity as a whole achieved through thousands of years of struggle and hard work. An ocean of tears, blood and sweat.

But power corrupts. And all those rights and privileges raped violently their souls. It corrupted their weak minds and weak hearts. So much that even females from other ethnicity also were affected.

Black females also go for white chads. Females betrayed the Human race. All females betrayed their ethnicities. They exchanged their culture, their place in society, their values, honor, dignity, morals, ethic and much more. They exchanged it all for money and for Chad cock. Now they are empty, just objects, the only thing they can offer is sex.

White females didn't only betray white males. They betrayed everyone, they betrayed themselves and they betrayed Humanity.
deep
and your signature is ironically lifefuel
I feel terrible to the point I was happy upon finding I'm 7,7% African through my DNA test.

Whites are the best-looking and most culturally accomplished race for sure, but they are also hands down the most cucked race which had the brilliant idea of giving rights and freedoms to their foids.
Some people will say it's the jews that did that.

Whites created and destroyed the modern world

Will help you in absolutelly nothing, ainda mais in southern brasil.
I know, but maybe the foids in my college will be less of hateful whores towards me, there is a lot of virtue signaling in our universities for black people, serious man I never saw a loner ethnic there, it was all white or passable as white guys, all black people, doesn't matter how ugly they were, are in some social circle and most of them has foids in them, isolated and outcast students? Only white man

I hate white females and hope they are erased from this earth

They are traitors of there own kind, although that applies to all foids.

A quote from a Brazilian politically incorrect vlogger that I'll never forget: "the biggest enemy in the modern world is very creator of it, the white male".

A quote from a Brazilian politically incorrect vlogger that I'll never forget: "the biggest enemy in the modern world is very creator of it, the white male".
(((FELLOW WHITES))) WE DESTROYED THIS WORLD OY VEY ERRR I MEAN HAIL JESUS or something...

Jews are not fucking white, whites didn't want to destroy their own fucking world because we aren't fucking retarded, we have been parasited by godammed kikes and we will have our day of redemption. Keep self blaming though, good goy

In response to this post, how am I supposed to feel right? Fuck this shit already, women should be beaten and live in conditions akin of slavery because first they are lesser beings and secondly the momento you give them even 1% of freedom, they fuck shit up. If you think that women should be anywhere besides the fucking house raising your own white children you are cucked as fuck and part of the problem

This is very sad. Soon there will be no white, blonde, blue eyed Christian any more.

(((FELLOW WHITES))) WE DESTROYED THIS WORLD OY VEY ERRR I MEAN HAIL JESUS or something...

Jews are not fucking white, whites didn't want to destroy their own fucking world because we aren't fucking retarded, we have been parasited by godammed kikes and we will have our day of redemption. Keep self blaming though, good goy

In response to this post, how am I supposed to feel right? Fuck this shit already, women should be beaten and live in conditions akin of slavery because first they are lesser beings and secondly the momento you give them even 1% of freedom, they fuck shit up. If you think that women should be anywhere besides the fucking house raising your own white children you are cucked as fuck and part of the problem
The phrase I quoted didn't mean that whites are destroying the west, it meant whites are CONSIDERED to be the enemies nowadays in the west (while white men are both the creators and maintainers of western civilization).

Overall it's a fucking joke, they're playing right into the hands of the Jews & all their created paid opposition groups to pit everyone against one another. They're accelerating the collapse of white nations from their political allignment, birthrates, debt accumulation to how they treat their own men that are not Chad. The funniest part of it all to me is that the way they're behaving is just moving themselves ever closer to an Islamist state across half the world that will result in them having less rights than hundreds of years ago & less safety/choice than ever before. Dumb fucking cunts.

This is very sad. Soon there will be no white, blonde, blue eyed Christian any more.
Jfl @ thinking there are still white blonde blue eyes Christian

Finns aren't really white be often times we are grouped as one.

Anyways, we have this song called "Me halutaan olla neekereitä" which translates to "We want to be niggers"
The song is about Finnish men wondering why the Finnish women always go for dark skinned men and that the singer wants to be black.

that pic is a joke, nothing resembling proof anywhere. white sweden will dissappear from its cratering fertility before racemixing can have any effect. the vast majority of race-mixed couples will never fuck without prophylactics, marry, or raise a large number of healthy children that will lead to a high certainty of grandchildren. their only purpose is to add more ugliness to the death throes of an empire.

White women are biggest sluts in the world.notice how all other women follow them and see them as idol? Because white women are in another level of being slut and thot.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The reason this shit is happening is because the 'old guard' (the generation born at the turn of the 20th century) that used to run Europe has largely died off. They've been replaced by the morally bankrupt and permissive Baby Boomers and Generation X, who grew up with leftist ideals such as "everyone is equal". The decimation of Europe would have never happened had those old timers still been in charge.

It's a shame but what can you do. It's her own fault if she gets burned alive for wanting to leave a BBC or sandnigga in a relationship.

Just be ethnic theory is 100 percent legit in Europe.

I think Rollo Tomassi calls it something like pathological maternalism, this desire of foids to invite the entire third world into west its like a perverse form of something in women which isn't all that bad tbh their compassion etc. As for race mixing, I don't think it should happen in European countries(no offence Face) (neither should white men go to Asian or African countries and impregnate their women). I'm a race realist, I care about my people and their future (I think they should always be a majority with their culture getting preference) but I don't dislike other races per se you know what I mean?.

The open borders crowd is insane and it is deliberate on the part of globalists for whatever fucked up reason.

that said, it wont take. broadly civil wars will start as diversity + proximity = war.

just fucking lol if you think that whites, who let's face it, are the biggest colonialist conquering warmongers the world has ever produced, are likely to keep letting in increasing numbers of their former slaves and subjects.

there'll be a tipping point and scary things will happen.

I'm not saying that's a good thing because I think it's terrible. Also, some of my friends are ethnics in the UK, and tbh they're good guys.

I feel bad for migrants actually, because they're told that the west loves them and there's basically a free world waiting for them where everything is happy.

And that's all a lie. so they don't win.

I don't blame white girls because mostly they're fucking dumb and believe everything they're told. their opinions are only what they've been told anyway, and they'll change their opinions the minute that the tipping point is reached anyway.

as for girls who date and have babies with refugees - I think they're fucking stupid for the most part, and it'll fuck them up in generations to come

Classic shitpost Invisible.
How do I feel? I would feel the same if you would wake up tomorrow in your shoes and see your face in the mirror.

There aren’t nearly enough Jews in the world to run and concoct and facilitate the social syphilis. Face it, we cucked out.

There aren’t nearly enough Jews in the world to run and concoct and facilitate the social syphilis. Face it, we cucked out.
don’t bother, that guy once said that the term incel was a Jewish conspiracy

no females should have rights

white women should be beaten often

I don't blame white girls because mostly they're fucking dumb

No, white females enabled and created this situation in the first place. They care more about some animals and being vegan, instead of supporting their men. While it is expected that men will do anyhting for females. This is ridiculous.

There aren’t nearly enough Jews in the world to run and concoct and facilitate the social syphilis.

It is not about how much jews there are, it is about the narrative.

white women should be beaten often

I do support this.

I think Rollo Tomassi calls it something like pathological maternalism, this desire of foids to invite the entire third world into west its like a perverse form of something in women which isn't all that bad tbh their compassion etc.

Women's support for immigration has nothing to do with compassion. Don't be deceived by women's virtue signaling. In modern society, low levels of education are a powerful predictor of anti-immigration sentiment. Celebrities and other successful people that women look up to have no problem with immigration because they don't have to live amongst the immigrants in bad neighborhoods. Women generally support open borders because they hate the types of people who oppose immigration. i.e low-status White beta-males. Why do they hate them? Because the mass media consistently portrays low-status Whites as ugly losers, whereas immigrants are portrayed in a very favorable light.

Last edited:
I want to be black

No you fucking don't. The most despised race on earth? The lowest-IQ? The one seen as the most dangerous? Good luck in job interviews.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. The reason this shit is happening is because the 'old guard' (the generation born at the turn of the 20th century) that used to run Europe has largely died off. They've been replaced by the morally bankrupt and permissive Baby Boomers and Generation X, who grew up with leftist ideals such as "everyone is equal". The decimation of Europe would have never happened had those old timers still been in charge.

Yep. Feminism was a catalyst though.
notice how all of the other ethnics are slaying the foids while the somalis are only holding up a flag?

jokes aside i though you would be better than amateur ethnic copes like this, unless it probably applies to you FACEandBBC

I consider it ethnic coping, but it's also interesting to see how WNcels react to it: Would WNcels dare to hold their own women accountable?
this is so funny you must be a meme, since you cant get any white foid

Nah, I'm just ugly. Stop incel-shaming, please.
I think Rollo Tomassi calls it something like pathological maternalism, this desire of foids to invite the entire third world into west its like a perverse form of something in women which isn't all that bad tbh their compassion etc. As for race mixing, I don't think it should happen in European countries(no offence Face) (neither should white men go to Asian or African countries and impregnate their women). I'm a race realist, I care about my people and their future (I think they should always be a majority with their culture getting preference) but I don't dislike other races per se you know what I mean?.

Yeah I can understand your viewpoint.

None of this affects me long-term though, be it white genocide, a race war or the Fourth Reich rising up and killing ethnics: I will be long-dead by then and I am not going to have offspring. You know you're incel when you don't care what happens after you die cuz it has nothing to do with you at that point.

You're 17 and this is how you feel already. You are going to have an angry 60 years ahead. If I were you, I'd drink some Soy and chill out.

Last edited:
No, white females enabled and created this situation in the first place. They care more about some animals and being vegan, instead of supporting their men. While it is expected that men will do anyhting for females. This is ridiculous.

Fucking basement level IQ and no real world experience if you honestly believe this.

White females NEVER create situations on a global level themselves. They are lied to, manipulated and believe whatever they are told for the most part.

As an aside, it isn't women's job to support "their men."

You sound like a fucking spineless cuck. "boo-hoo, i cant do anything because women don't support me, but I would do anything for them."

The West has been destroyed by a global elite, and every westerner is too much of a cuck to do or say anything about it. and then they wonder why no women respect them.

fuck that.

I consider it ethnic coping, but it's also interesting to see how WNcels react to it: Would WNcels dare to hold their own women accountable?

If you hold someone accountable that means you give/allow them responsibility, we know that women should never have been given this responsibility. Its simply written in their genes to betray their own tribe, either by acquisition of new / less closely related genetics, or by surviving the decimation of their existing tribe by fitting in and reproducing with their conquerors.

The only thing to say on this account is that its the jews. The feminist movement has always been a jewish weapon to attack white men and subvert white societies.

Most jews openly hate whites because of the holocaust and their natural resistance to jewish control, due to being slightly higher IQ than other races. Also Christ BTFO jewish moneylenders so white christianity has basically always been the archenemy of Judaism.

Any true WNcel or SFcel doesn't hate his own women, or ethnics, he would hate the merchants for what they have done.

Brutal BLACKEDpill from the white pussy slayer himself.
Being white is to know true suffering in the dating market as the average white foid would rather date a 2/10 disabled black guy over a 6/10 white male. Meaning you're forced to travel halfway across the world using considerable funds just to have a chance at fucking some some souless, insectoid women from SEA

The rights and privileges females have today are being paid for by everyone: Chads, betas, normies and incels. Of all ages and ethnicities. There is the Human race and it is divided in ethnicities: whites, blacks, asians, arabs, natives, latinos and some others. That is how I see it.

Their IQ from highest to lowest: Jews, Asians, Whites, Arabs, Latinos, Natives and Blacks.

White females today are the human beings that have most rights, privileges and comfort than any other people ever in Human history.

At no point in the past, a human being enjoyed life as much as the average white female today enjoy. From emperors to village chiefs, from CEO's to street cleaners. White females today have access to anything their hearts desire, free of charge and free of any responsibility or accountability for any mistakes or crimes they may commit. Simply because of vagina.

They were given access to the greatest powers and resources that Humanity as a whole achieved through thousands of years of struggle and hard work. An ocean of tears, blood and sweat.

But power corrupts. And all those rights and privileges raped violently their souls. It corrupted their weak minds and weak hearts. So much that even females from other ethnicity also were affected.

Black females also go for white chads. Females betrayed the Human race. All females betrayed their ethnicities. They exchanged their culture, their place in society, their values, honor, dignity, morals, ethic and much more. They exchanged it all for money and for Chad cock. Now they are empty, just objects, the only thing they can offer is sex.

White females didn't only betray white males. They betrayed everyone, they betrayed themselves and they betrayed Humanity.
I'm not denying anything you said this is a legit question I have: Do black people really have the lowest average iq out of any race?

Fucking basement level IQ and no real world experience if you honestly believe this.

Stop consuming soy.

White females NEVER create situations on a global level themselves. They are lied to, manipulated and believe whatever they are told for the most part.

This is not an argument, since men have been deluded as well. But if you look around and inspect some conspiracy forums and conspiracy YouTube sites, you will see it for yourself. 90% and more are men. In rightwing-related sites actually 99% men. I wonder why that is?

In Austria females are responsible that a leftist party won the election day. 72% of the so called refugee support in Germany is influenced by females.

As an aside, it isn't women's job to support "their men."

So, one simple question. What is her job then? And why their men in '' ... '''?

You sound like a fucking spineless cuck. "boo-hoo, i cant do anything because women don't support me, but I would do anything for them."

Funny, I had the same thoughts about you. You seem like s a spineless soy-eating cuck. You are the one who is defending females, not me.
And by the way. I won't do anything for females, besides maybe slap them.

The West has been destroyed by a global elite, and every westerner is too much of a cuck to do or say anything about it. and then they wonder why no women respect them.

You just have to do simple arithmetic. You have literally 50% of a population against you. Then cucks, orbiters and general male leftists. In addition police, juridical power, media and offical agencies are working against you as well. So please tell me, how do you overcome this situation. I am really curious.

So JBW isn't real then? Make up your minds.

MW, High IQ post, except this bit:

Any true WNcel or SFcel doesn't hate his own women, or ethnics, he would hate the merchants for what they have done.

I read a lot of WN stuff and in one breath, WNs are like: "we're not racist, we just want a homeland for muh white chilrunz", then in the next breath, they're like: "kikeniggermudslimechink". If you consider 1 drop of nonwhite blood "tainted" then you must think that 1% is so inferior that it ruins the other 99% of the admixture.
So JBW isn't real then? Make up your minds.

JBW is real. The op picture is an exaggeration and cherrypicking. I was just trying to trigger SFcels here and see if they would blame their own women.

ALL women should be beaten often

In response to this post, how am I supposed to feel right? Fuck this shit already, women should be beaten and live in conditions akin of slavery because first they are lesser beings and secondly the momento you give them even 1% of freedom, they fuck shit up.
This

I'm not denying anything you said this is a legit question I have: Do black people really have the lowest average iq out of any race?

Technically yes.
That's not to say "All black people are stupid" as this is clearly not the case.
IQ =/= Intelligence, it's more of the ability to think abstractedly and how quick it takes for you to absorb and process new information given to you.
Factors that are known to affect IQ before adulthood are malnutrition and encouragement to think abstractly. Typically SOME people in African countries are not exposed to either of those and are normally not even pushed to decipher problems preventing an IQ growth.
Article on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.