Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White men in America do not have swag, they have status

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/DesiDiaspora/comments/1eii0q7/white_men_in_america_do_not_have_swag_they_have/

Lets get something straight here, the vast majority of women like Asian and Latina women or even black women who would date a white man is strictly due to status or skin tone.

If you look at most white men, they have zero game in pulling women, the vast majority are cheap dressing incels who do not even have abs in general. The only time I have seen white men being able to talk to women is if they're heavily drunk

The whole concept of cool and swag was all made by Black Americans. The only downside about blacks is their skin tone and their features. However when women date black men. They date black men because they have swag and game. This is also why even poor ghetto black men have no issues pulling black women or other women whereas trailer park trash white men are mostly all incels.

This guy is curry :lul:

The exaggerated status of a white teen

They have looks. Something these Hamza-watching curries know nothing about

You don't need swag if you have looks

Swag is just another word for thugmaxxing while pretending it isn’t.

Can browns go two minutes without mentioning wypipo, it's embarrassing

Can browns go two minutes without mentioning wypipo, it's embarrassing
Curries do it way more than other browns, save for maybe blacks, I've noticed. Honestly I think they have a bigger chip on their shoulder about whites than blacks do, since pretty much every joke a normie curroid makes is either about getting ass-whooped by his parents, poo/pee, or rayciss wypipo

Curries do it way more than other browns, save for maybe blacks, I've noticed. Honestly I think they have a bigger chip on their shoulder about whites than blacks do, since pretty much every joke a normie curroid makes is either about getting ass-whooped by his parents, poo/pee, or rayciss wypipo
Among browns, yeah probably. Asians are starting to become the biggest whiners about wypipo I've noticed.

I agree tbh. Unless the girl is incredibly white washed, most ethnic girls think white guys are cringe. That's why you see white chicks with ethnic men far more than vice versa.

Cope most white dudes like like frat chads on the regular and they can fuck who ever they want