Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White men have sex consistently

Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

I <3 Ice Spice
★★★★★
Title : for the average white sex is normal and they have it all day

Back to the nigger delusions are we

Black men statistically have more sex then white men

Last edited:
Why is our birthrate so low then?
Black men are statistically more likely to have sex more often then white men

Of all White adolescents in the sample, 54% of boys and 54% of girls were virgins at Wave I (Table 2). Only 28% of African American boys were virgins at Wave I; 45 % of African American girls were virgins
Analyses showed that more than half of White boys and girls were virgins at Wave I, but that less than half of African American girls, and only 28% of African American boys were virgins at Wave I.

. Blacks (19%) were more than twice as likely as Hispanics (8%) to have had sex and were more than six times as likely than either Whites and Southeast Asians (3%) to already have had sex. Southeast Asians were least desirous to have children and least intent on having sexual intercourse in the near future.

Black men have had more sexual partners than White or other men. What explains this? Prior research has shown that youth of any race who grow up in poverty or with less educated parents are more likely to have first intercourse earlier and Blacks are especially likely to grow up disadvantaged. Consistent with this, past research on the age of sexual debut among US adolescents, has shown that Black youth have an earlier age at first intercourse than Whites, which is likely to lead to more sexual experience by the age of most of the college respondents.

Multiple sources say so, yet OP will say various studies are not "real life"

@DarkStar :feelskek:

Another race bait thread I see

Black men have more active sex lives than White men.

For the( average white) the mean a white with a regular face
IMG 7203
example

Why is our birthrate so low then
It’s not because white men aren’t having sex but they’re using condoms and white women are aborting babies

Black men have more active sex lives than White men.
As proven by the three sources I shared:
Why is our birthrate so low then?

Multiple sources say so, yet OP will say various studies are not "real life"
See above.

For the( average white) the mean a white with a regular face View attachment 1198209 example
Average where? In Ireland? Not all Whites look the same ffs, compare some Spaniards to some Germans & then to some Russians.

BIDTjPT 1

Use this as a reference, not all Whites will have the same average. :feelstastyman:

Most blacks are incel
And are you gonna show something to prove this? I showed three sources showing Blacks lose their virginity the youngest & have more sex-partners on average.
Here yall go beefing with me
It's not "beefing" it's just pointing stuff out using facts, which you have never done aside from using Tik-Tok as a "source"
It’s not because white men aren’t having sex but they’re using condoms and white women are aborting babies
Look at this:
With significantly fewer white births and a rising number of deaths, natural increase (births minus deaths) actually ended in 2016. In that year, for the first time in U.S. history, data from the National Center for Health Statistics showed more white deaths than births in the United States.

Also doesn't even account for the immigration from LatAm, India, MENA, etc. who along with Blacks gave more kids on average- consider that?

Last edited:
As proven by the three sources I shared:

See above.

Average where? In Ireland? Not all Whites look the same ffs, compare some Spaniards to some Germans & then to some Russians.

View attachment 1198230
Use this as a reference, not all Whites will have the same average. :feelstastyman:

And are you gonna show something to prove this? I showed three sources showing Blacks lose their virginity the youngest & have more sex-partners on average.

It's not "beefing" it's just pointing stuff out using facts, which you have never done aside from using Tik-Tok as a "source"

Look at this:

Also doesn't even account for the immigration from LatAm, India, MENA, etc. who along with Blacks gave more kids on average- consider that?
Its pointless discussing that stuff with him, its no different than talking to a wall

Its pointless discussing that stuff with him, its no different than talking to a wall
He also unironically believes basically anyone who isn't Black is somehow "White"

According to him, this:
pexels-photo-2477374.jpeg

has good SMV & is the same as this:

italian-supporters-celebrating-stadium-with-flags_108072-2396.jpg

But yeah, you could cite a wall of studies & OP will never regard them & just repeat this same statements.

No, its the Hispanics and Blacks.