Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill *WHITE MEN ARE TREATED LIKE GODS EVERYWHERE* brutal....

Not necessarily, just saw a video on forum of a white dude who voted for Biden targeted bi mob for ethnic cleansing.

WHITE MALES have a advantage in basically EVERY SINGLE social context/setting that matters, whether it be foids, jobs, preferential treatment at fucking restaurants you name it, the world is literally there oyster, as a white man you can travel to every country in the world, from the richest to the poorest, the most affluent to the most destitute and you will be treated like royalty by the white worshiping locals.

While ethnics are treated like disposable trash in white countries, whites are literally worshiped like demigods in ethnic countries.

https://qz.com/india/951652/i-almos...g-to-business-white-men-are-winning-in-india/

it almost seems as if the world was specifically constructed for them, they are the main character, the only character, while every other non white figure is a non-discript shadow, unnoticed, unknown, lurking in the background, you might be able to notice us, if you look long enough.

White men are percieved as more hire-able, likeable and trustworthy.
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/psychology-biases-that-benefit-white-men-2015-2?r=US&IR=T

" Bus drivers were twice as willing to let white testers ride free as black testers (72% versus 36% of the time). Bus drivers showed some relative favoritism toward testers who shared their own race, but even black drivers still favored white testers over black testers (allowing free rides 83% versus 68% of the time). "

We have to remember, most of these biases are unconscious, they are implicit biases that favor white males, this is what makes it so brutal, even non whites are affected by this extreme favoritism/bias towards whites.

" If you bring a Western guy … then they really feel important, so if I come in there I almost feel like a God. […] Honestly, every meeting where I have been, they give me business afterwards … I always see that the business is increasing when I’ve been there. Not that because I’m so good, [but] because I’m a Western guy. "

Contrast the experience of the "WHITE" dutch guy in India with the experience of this Congolese guy in the same country.

"The Congolese gentleman had been living in India for about a decade. He had recently lost his job and been evicted from his apartment. He suspected that in both cases his dark skin was to blame. Africans have a very hard time finding housing in South Delhi’s more middle-class colonies because people don’t like to rent to Africans. "

This also further adds more credence and validity to my post relating to how racism is essentially lookism.

" Through my work in India and earlier research in South Africa, I have concluded that migrant experience is over determined by perceived socio-economic class and what the migrant looks like - eye shape, height, hair texture and race. "

We have to remember, white male advantage is not something that is quantifiable or easily measurable, its like the social hierarchy that existed/exists in high school, some people just had/have more "cool points" then others, it was not something that could be easily explained nor even properly understood, but it was there, some people where just more popular then others.

This is why its so hard to explain white privilege, particularly white male privilege to white males. They can never fully grasp its significance because they are living it, most have not fully conceptualize the gargantuan advantage they have on this earth.

White males don't just have a slight advantage here or there, or a advantage that is only "statistically relevant" as some posters have implied, there advantage is within the realm of orders of magnitude.

White people are gods and whitecels are failed gods

My race is going extinct from this SJW nonsense and you want sew discord amongst incels.

Rice, African, Brown people chose to create systems that guarantee a larger number of males get to reproduce. This is turn creates large swaths of men considered unattractive by western females.

I'm guessing you think whitecels don't ask out women or use tinder. Obviously your solipsism and rage devours your ability to think. If a white incel has zero women and you have zero women. What's the benefit of being white? No, we don't ride buses for free. I have traveled to the Philippines and Thailand and couldn't get dates from Tinder.

Foids will only risk short term sexual encounters with Chad. Every other man is a potential betabux.

You can't possibly serious with this. An average height mid tier normie white guy is a Chad over there (top 5%) and can slay by ONS, STR, LTR and any way he likes lol.

If you think you have to be a 6'3 8/10 PSL white to slay in a place like Bangkok then you are simply delusional and out of touch with reality.

yea but if you're short and ugly, you get tresated like shit even if you are vanilla

You can't possibly serious with this. An average height mid tier normie white guy is a Chad over there (top 5%) and can slay by ONS, STR, LTR and any way he likes lol.

If you think you have to be a 6'3 8/10 PSL white to slay in a place like Bangkok then you are simply delusional and out of touch with reality.
Do you have experience or is this mere fantasy?

Ethnics make a lot of noise about how much discrimination they face but they never try to see if their behavior has anything to do with it.
Exactly, they can't seem to grasp the moral code of the white man - it's their own fault. In my experience they can't be trusted.

"EVERYWHERE"
So I get treated like a god in the West?
Almost everyone is white in the West.
It's like being a curry in India. :feelsseriously:

That white people are objectively more hire-able, trustworthy and likable.

Ethnics make a lot of noise about how much discrimination they face but they never try to see if their behavior has anything to do with it.
It probably has to do with stereotypes being mostly true.