Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill *WHITE MEN ARE TREATED LIKE GODS EVERYWHERE* brutal....

TheGreatCatsby

TheGreatCatsby

From the ashes and murk, a black hitler will rise
★★
WHITE MALES have a advantage in basically EVERY SINGLE social context/setting that matters, whether it be foids, jobs, preferential treatment at fucking restaurants you name it, the world is literally there oyster, as a white man you can travel to every country in the world, from the richest to the poorest, the most affluent to the most destitute and you will be treated like royalty by the white worshiping locals.

While ethnics are treated like disposable trash in white countries, whites are literally worshiped like demigods in ethnic countries.

https://qz.com/india/951652/i-almos...g-to-business-white-men-are-winning-in-india/

it almost seems as if the world was specifically constructed for them, they are the main character, the only character, while every other non white figure is a non-discript shadow, unnoticed, unknown, lurking in the background, you might be able to notice us, if you look long enough.

White men are percieved as more hire-able, likeable and trustworthy.
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/psychology-biases-that-benefit-white-men-2015-2?r=US&IR=T

" Bus drivers were twice as willing to let white testers ride free as black testers (72% versus 36% of the time). Bus drivers showed some relative favoritism toward testers who shared their own race, but even black drivers still favored white testers over black testers (allowing free rides 83% versus 68% of the time). "

We have to remember, most of these biases are unconscious, they are implicit biases that favor white males, this is what makes it so brutal, even non whites are affected by this extreme favoritism/bias towards whites.

" If you bring a Western guy … then they really feel important, so if I come in there I almost feel like a God. […] Honestly, every meeting where I have been, they give me business afterwards … I always see that the business is increasing when I’ve been there. Not that because I’m so good, [but] because I’m a Western guy. "

Contrast the experience of the "WHITE" dutch guy in India with the experience of this Congolese guy in the same country.

"The Congolese gentleman had been living in India for about a decade. He had recently lost his job and been evicted from his apartment. He suspected that in both cases his dark skin was to blame. Africans have a very hard time finding housing in South Delhi’s more middle-class colonies because people don’t like to rent to Africans. "

This also further adds more credence and validity to my post relating to how racism is essentially lookism.

" Through my work in India and earlier research in South Africa, I have concluded that migrant experience is over determined by perceived socio-economic class and what the migrant looks like - eye shape, height, hair texture and race. "

We have to remember, white male advantage is not something that is quantifiable or easily measurable, its like the social hierarchy that existed/exists in high school, some people just had/have more "cool points" then others, it was not something that could be easily explained nor even properly understood, but it was there, some people where just more popular then others.

This is why its so hard to explain white privilege, particularly white male privilege to white males. They can never fully grasp its significance because they are living it, most have not fully conceptualize the gargantuan advantage they have on this earth.

White males don't just have a slight advantage here or there, or a advantage that is only "statistically relevant" as some posters have implied, there advantage is within the realm of orders of magnitude.

very long water is wet thread

That's not lookism it's just pattern recognition

very long water is wet thread
It may seem obvious to you, but for some reason its not obvious to ALOT of people on this website. They cant seem to grasp it, partiucarly right wingcels

It may seem obvious to you, but for some reason its not obvious to ALOT of people on this website. They cant seem to grasp it, partiucarly right wingcels
everyone that's not a newfag knows what JBW is

everyone that's not a newfag knows what JBW is
Yeah, but thats generally only regarding foids, by primarly using dating statistics, it does not seem to encomplass the wholistic almost COMPLETE and total advantage in every context. I dont think people fully understand this, this only hit me because i recently came back from kenya and saw point blank that stark contrast in treatment.

Yeah, but thats generally only regarding foids, by primarly using dating statistics, it does not seem to encomplass the wholistic almost COMPLETE and total advantage in every context. I dont think people fully understand this, this only hit me because i recently came back from kenya and saw point blank that stark contrast in treatment.
there's been many threads that cover all aspects of JBW including the subjects you covered

there's been many threads that cover all aspects of JBW including the subjects you covered
If you are talking about JBW in regards to dating "pulls out okcupid study" sure. But if you try and discuss WHITE PRIVILEGE outside of a dating context, you generally get shutdown by right wingcels. Trust me there are almost no threads discussing JBW outside of a dating context. Nor are there any talking about the IMPLICIT bias people seem to have ingrained in them favoring whiteness.

I grow tired of these threads.
I'm white as can be surrounded by low life scum, yet I seem to not exist for anybody.
If they put me with the trash tonight, the garbagetruck won't even take me as not to bother.
JBW is cope.

a
I've seen them multiple times what are you talking about
alright dude, then fuck off. just want to have a discussion about this with people, particualry those who disagree. Go somewhere else.

a

alright dude, then fuck off. just want to have a discussion about this with people, particualry those who disagree. Go somewhere else.
You're getting angry for no reason lmao, you're not original at all JBW has been covered extensively. Lurk more faggot.

I grow tired of these threads.
I'm white as can be surrounded by low life scum, yet I seem to not exist for anybody.
If they put me with the trash tonight, the garbagetruck won't even take me as not to bother.
JBW is cope.
Dude i get it. Its most likely due to the fact your surronded by other whites. Go to a country where you are a minority and see how you are treated, believe me, this is not cope, in fact its amplified when whites are a minority.
I
You're getting angry for no reason lmao, you're not original at all JBW has been covered extensively. Lurk more faggot.
Im not trying to be original, im trying to have a disucssion with people who dont agree with me fuck face, just because something has been covered does not been it cant be brought up again for further discussion you fucking annoying imbecile.

Dude i get it. Its most likely due to the fact your surronded by other whites. Go to a country where you are a minority and see how you are treated, believe me, this is not cope, in fact its amplified when whites are a minority.
I

Im not trying to be original, im trying to have a disucssion with people who dont agree with me fuck face, just because something has been covered does not been it cant be brought up again for further discussion you fucking annoying imbecile.
Yes let's repeat common knowledge over and over again, very high iq.

Go to a country where you are a minority and see how you are treated, believe me, this is not cope, in fact its amplified when whites are a minority.
That's what I'm referring to.
I actually did go to a country where I'm a minority. And now became a poorcel also.

That's what I'm referring to.
I actually did go to a country where I'm a minority. And now became a poorcel also.
Well damn bro, you must look like a golum then, if your at least a 4/10 with no clear physical abnormalities, maybe if you looks maxed and tried to look more "proffesional" to compensate for your looks.

Or maybe your autistic ?
there are white incels to
Yeah but the threshold for a white incel is higher, you have to be fucking brutally hideous to be a white incel and or autistic.

But this isnt really talking about foids, more the general massive social advantage being WHITE brings you in every context.

Last edited:
Just go to third world theory

I

Where do you live?

I live in Australia, been around the world due to job

" SJWcels.co "

Are you white ?

While white foids would run in the opposite direction of the japanese exchange student.
yes

I never used to believe all the crap that foids and society say about white privilege especially against white men.

Then I discovered the blackpill and racepill. Despite all of the crap that they say about the white man being the most privileged and racist, they would date a low tier white guy 95% of the time over an average or above average looking ethnic male.

Foids are far more racist than the average white guy.

So do you agree or are you disregarding this as SJW nonsense ?
My race is going extinct from this SJW nonsense and you want sew discord amongst incels.

Rice, African, Brown people chose to create systems that guarantee a larger number of males get to reproduce. This is turn creates large swaths of men considered unattractive by western females.

I'm guessing you think whitecels don't ask out women or use tinder. Obviously your solipsism and rage devours your ability to think. If a white incel has zero women and you have zero women. What's the benefit of being white? No, we don't ride buses for free. I have traveled to the Philippines and Thailand and couldn't get dates from Tinder.

Foids will only risk short term sexual encounters with Chad. Every other man is a potential betabux.

My race is going extinct from this SJW nonsense and you want sew discord amongst incels.

Rice, African, Brown people chose to create systems that guarantee a larger number of males get to reproduce. This is turn creates large swaths of men considered unattractive by western females.

I'm guessing you think whitecels don't ask out women or use tinder. Obviously your solipsism and rage devours your ability to think. If a white incel has zero women and you have zero women. What's the benefit of being white? No, we don't ride buses for free. I have traveled to the Philippines and Thailand and couldn't get dates from Tinder.

Foids will only risk short term sexual encounters with Chad. Every other man is a potential betabux.
" My race is going extinct from this SJW nonsense "
What....?

I never claimed white incels dont exist, it just takes for me "subhumanism" for a white dude to be considered to become a incel, in the sense they have far more leeway.

If you could not get dates from tinder as a white western male, you either a doing something wrong, or look like a literal golum.

But my post was never about just dating/foids. It related holistic/total advantage being a white man guarantees in basically every facet of life in every corner of this earth.

" My race is going extinct from this SJW nonsense "
What....?

I never claimed white incels dont exist, it just takes for me "subhumanism" for a white dude to be considered to become a incel, in the sense they have far more leeway.

If you could not get dates from tinder as a white western male, you either a doing something wrong, or look like a literal golum.

But my post was never about just dating/foids. It related holistic/total advantage being a white man guarantees in basically every facet of life in every corner of this earth.
I'm sure you know better than my real world experience of being a ghost for 30 plus years. Matches on Tinder in South East Asia mean very little. Almost all are prostitutes or trannies.

Also, travel was expensive before covid and now it's nonexistent. Ricecels can travel to the same places and get foids. I've seen it with my own eyes. SEA foids make less than $10 a day.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdLTxAXpNCI

This really depends on locality.

In America black men seem to have it good lately . See plenty of niggas with white bitches on their arms . Ghetto nigga culture seems to be admired by the younger white generation. Compare that with white men who seem to be dating down with noodlewhores.

I'm sure you know better than my real world experience of being a ghost for 30 plus years. Matches on Tinder in South East Asia mean very little. Almost all are prostitutes or trannies.

Also, travel was expensive before covid and now it's nonexistent. Ricecels can travel to the same places and get foids. I've seen it with my own eyes. SEA foids make less than $10 a day.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdLTxAXpNCI

Im really not trying to descredit your real world exprience. But how the hell did you as a white western male go dateless in bloody south east asia, that makes no sense, you have to be 'not trying to be offensive i swear' autistic or your doing something really wrong, maybe your not reading ques/interest signals from the females...i dont know seeing SEA is literally the ultimate epitome of JBW.
This really depends on locality.

In America black men seem to have it good lately . See plenty of niggas with white bitches on their arms . Ghetto nigga culture seems to be admired by the younger white generation. Compare that with white men who seem to be dating down with noodlewhores.
A normie tier 5/10 white male can easily date up via ethnic women, its generally the noodlewhores who are dating down. Plus most of those white foids the black dudes are with are most likely fat, overweight, ugly and or rejects/refuse of white society.

Last edited:
No skin color for your face

m really not trying to descredit your real world exprience. But how the hell did you as a white western male go dateless in bloody south east asia
Dude, have you actually been to SEA ? I mean in real life, not on YouTube.
Anybody can get a cheap whore there, but no foid is going to be attracted to you for being white. They actually consider expats as losers who failed in their own countries.
Foids will only risk short term sexual encounters with Chad. Every other man is a potential betabux
This, for fucks sake. Way too many bluepilled ethnics and GrAYcels here these days

Last edited:
A normie tier 5/10 white male can easily date up via ethnic women, its generally the noodlewhores who are dating down. Plus most of those white foids the black dudes are with are most likely fat, overweight, ugly and or rejects/refuse of white society.

From what I've seen, the black guys of the younger generation seem to have increased success with decent tier white bitches. Older black dudes are with those whales. Again this might not be true for all localities. Those black dudes are not particularly attractive in the face but they have height, frame and masculine presence.

White chads still seem to do the best, obviously.

The ancient aliens guy was right: whites are not human, they are GODS who came from the planet CHA-D to mog humans(ethnics) to oblivion.

every western country systemically discriminates against white males, so it's ok to discriminate against ethnic males and foids as a form of reparations

True, white men are seen as gods in ethnic countries.

JustBeRichTallWhiteAttractivePhenotypeInAThirdWorldCountry Theory

Truly white people, and by extension, white incels, have life on easy mode!

Tbh. People are like “bro blacks experience lookism because people don’t want to be alone at night with blacks”
That’s not lookism that’s because their group does 60% of the crime LMAO. Sick of people claiming racial failures and patterns as “lookism”

To the OP who claims any other sense of bullshit, I garuntee he’s a non white in a western country. If he is, there’s no point in arguing because he proves my point.

Last edited:
recognising what pattern?

That white people are objectively more hire-able, trustworthy and likable.

Ethnics make a lot of noise about how much discrimination they face but they never try to see if their behavior has anything to do with it.

You are right about white minority is better treated generally in compare when ethnics are the minority, but look at South Africa where whites are treated as shit, they have no privilege at all.

The west try to pretend they hate the white man, but it's obviously cope

The only person who gets treated better than white men is white women.

The west try to pretend they hate the white man, but it's obviously cope
Exactly, all this feminist leftist "White male patriachy" faux/fake hatred is all smoke and mirros, us non whites can see right through there bullshit, its ironic how all these ultra left SJW women all seem to be cohabiting and or married to white men...

Whites are degenerated.

racism is all about lookism. The fact different races look different is why they are differentiated. For example, many people consider slavs as white because non whites cant tell the difference.