Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL white men are sexually inferior to asian men, part 3

jbw wouldn't exist if racemixing was made strictly illegal :feelshmm:
Nope, it would just make european men cuck ethnic men behind their backs and it would make other ethnics mix with each other
Damn you’re actually right. Indians if not for their shit skin many times look Mediterranean (not always). I was in awe of some shit skin Sri Lankan I worked with. Not just because of his intelligence, but mainly due to how small and pointy his nose was and that if he was bleached, he could pass for a white man.
Just compare bollywood to japanese or chinese live action. You can clearly tell that top toer indians mog top tier asians
I’ve never met an Asian, even the palest jap or Korean can’t pass for white unless you change their nose and brows and eye lids. Easier for curries to bleach out than rice.
Thats why asians get surgeries to look more white. EVen turkic central asians who oftrn have Iranian ancestory and thus look like hapas, STILL have a distinct mongoloid look to their faces
I mean I’m a reformed nazi and I for one have no problem if Indians breed white women. In fact, in the grand scheme of things the mixed offspring looks mostly white or within 2-3 generations fully white. These Indians are just adding more mayocels to society. Same goes for Hispanics and arabs (the brown ones). As long as white race continues to be around and dominates beauty and politics, i have no problem with these ethnics race mixing with us.
Unfortunately this is not the case. Indians or arabs mixing with white women in the west won't just create more mayocels. It will darken the population and essentially lead to a people who would probably resemble iranians are best

You need to understand that there is a difference between exporting your own genes into a foreign land VS importing foreign genes into your own land

The former is bleaching
The latter is browning

Will elaborate if you want

Nope, it would just make european men cuck ethnic men behind their backs and it would make other ethnics mix with each other

Just compare bollywood to japanese or chinese live action. You can clearly tell that top toer indians mog top tier asians

Thats why asians get surgeries to look more white. EVen turkic central asians who oftrn have Iranian ancestory and thus look like hapas, STILL have a distinct mongoloid look to their faces

Unfortunately this is not the case. Indians or arabs mixing with white women in the west won't just create more mayocels. It will darken the population and essentially lead to a people who would probably resemble iranians are best

You need to understand that there is a difference between exporting your own genes into a foreign land VS importing foreign genes into your own land

The former is bleaching
The latter is browning

Will elaborate if you want
Elaborate why miscegenation should be illegal in the west

Elaborate why miscegenation should be illegal in the west
It's about Gene transmission

Imagine if you have an island full of Germans and an island full of Arabs.

In scenario 1, you allow Germans to move to the Arab island, while the German island does not allow arabs in. Over the next 100 years, the German island will remain 100% german while the Arab island will now have German mixture

This is an example of succesful bleaching, since the German island remained fully white while also whitening the Arab island

In scenario 2, you allow Atabs to move to the German island, while the Arab island does not allow Germans in. Over the next 100 years, the Arab island will remain 100% Arab while the German island will now have Arab mixture

This is an example of browning of the world. Since the Arab island remains brown/Arab while at the same time "infecting" the German island with brown genes and staining their whitness. This is not bleaching, it is brownification.

The first scenario howver is an example of succesful bleaching, since the German island remained fully white while also whitening the Arab island. In turn increasing the overall collective whitness of the world

Last edited:
it would discourage it greatly. look at the US, although mulattos did exist, it was much rarer to see back then due to laws forbidding it than nowadays where mulattos are much more common. America in general has been seriously mongrelized following Loving V. Virginia.