Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL white men are sexually inferior to asian men, part 3

This level of coping should be illegal.

What being squinty eyed for your life does to a motherfucker

I can't even name one Asian "playa" :feelskek:

Being a happa seems like such a cruel existence, couldn't imagine being one, procreating with noodlewhores should be illegal, even half blacks seem more mentally stable than them

unreal levels of copeage

4570%20-%20SoyBooru.png

Should be the other way around, cumskins are more obsessed with ricecel dick.
Never saw any cumskin make a subreddit about rice male sexuality

These people are making fun of themselves at this point.

What being squinty eyed for your life does to a motherfucker
Look at how that rice redditor has to cope with such an asinine fantasy land he's made up in his head. Literally no different than how anime MCs are often asian males with a harem of european women pining for them kek Even curries don't do shit like this. Anyone who claims curries are bigger incels than asians is out of their goddamn mind.

Being a happa seems like such a cruel existence, couldn't imagine being one, procreating with noodlewhores should be illegal, even half blacks seem more mentally stable than them
It is, just ask @K9Otaku. Bro lost his mind talking with me

Procreation with noodle whores is a good thing actually, but only if the hapa is born and STAYS in Asia. Which will enable the hapa to mog their full-blooded rice brethren. The voice actress for Jolyne Kujo for example is half egyptian.

Procreation with noodle whores is a good thing actually, but only if the hapa is born and STAYS in Asia. Which will enable the hapa to mog their full-blooded rice brethren. The voice actress for Jolyne Kujo for example is half egyptian.
Most happas are ugly, that voice actress is ugly as well, procreating with noodlewhores is condemning your kids to inceldom or being sluts

Most happas are ugly
No, mostly the hapa males are ugly the hapa females look good. And hapa males are still gonna mog full asians anyways, so they are more attractive relatively
that voice actress is ugly as well
Compared to the Japanese women she lives amongst, no she isn't she's a mogger.
procreating with noodlewhores is condemning your kids to inceldom or being sluts
Only if they're in the west. Hapa males and hapa females in Asia are adored and are top tier in these societies

I got confused at this post bc i thought he was speaking about beaches

No, mostly the hapa males are ugly the hapa females look good. And hapa males are still gonna mog full asians anyways, so they are more attractive relatively

Compared to the Japanese women she lives amongst, no she isn't she's a mogger.

Only if they're in the west. Hapa males and hapa females in Asia are adored and are top tier in these societies
Still seems sad ngl, they all have fucked up heads due to their upbringing

Average white man mogs average chink to oblivion. These coping ricecels cherrypick examples of changs like @Saint Cho mogging whitecels like me and think it applies to every scenario.

Simu Liu alt reddit account

Asian-American players are so rare the only ones are Sessue Hayakawa and Bruce Lee, 100 and 50 years ago. Maybe this guy will be the one for our generation.

Which one of you posted this :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It’s true. White bois cannot compare to the sexual martial arts of these Bruce lee ccp gods

they copium mog r/short itself.

how can you be so delusional to say that shit while your women are getting invaded by white men?

Average white man mogs average chink to oblivion
So you know this, but still make threads like “Anyone who thinks whites are superior to ethnics is a moron!”?

So you know this, but still make threads like “Anyone who thinks whites are superior to ethnics is a moron!”?
Because average doesn't mean shit for below-average men.

Because average doesn't mean shit for below-average men.
When people talk about white racial supremacy they’re usually speaking on the basis of the average white man mogging the average ethnic

Of course some mutated hillbilly in a random american trailer park is inferior to some 6’4” basketball player tyrone, anyone can agree on that

When people talk about white racial supremacy they’re usually speaking on the basis of the average white man mogging the average ethnic

Of course some mutated hillbilly in a random american trailer park is inferior to some 6’4” basketball player tyrone, anyone can agree on that
Weird how dumbasses can't understand this

why are ricecels obsessed with white men ?

kinda like whitecels with black men tho

Ricecels Are so freaking jealous over everything? Just go back to Asia at least compete with Chang. Then deal with the whites at all.
Asian mens are blinded by their obsession with white men. They could just fuck indian/yemeni/egyptian women and have good off springs instead of having tunnel vision for white women

Look at how that rice redditor has to cope with such an asinine fantasy land he's made up in his head. Literally no different than how anime MCs are often asian males with a harem of european women pining for them kek Even curries don't do shit like this. Anyone who claims curries are bigger incels than asians is out of their goddamn mind.
im white but ngl i agree. Asian men are cucked far more often than curry men. Making asian men by default more incel tier race than curries. I see more curry men dating non curry women than asian men with non asian women. Ive noticed some ugly curry short manlets even dating white women which doesnt happen as often with asian men. Ricecels are actually at the bottom despite curries being the ugliest due to the nature of their being.

Asian men are cucked far more often than curry men.
thays because asian men allow it to happen. Asians have a burning desire to be accepted into white society so a part of them attempts to achieve this by giving white men ease of access to yellow pussy. While indian men are far more safeguarding of Indian women. I work with indians so I have seen some super cute Indian women, yet they never talk with anyone aside from other Indian co-workers.

dont get me wrong, indians also try and integrate into white society, but no where near as pathetically as asians do. So many asians change their legal names to white names and abandon their ching chong ping pong names
I see more curry men dating non curry women than asian men with non asian women.
Ive noticed some ugly curry short manlets even dating white women which doesnt happen as often with asian men.
Indian men have better facial features than rice by a long shot. Some can pass as sand or even mediterranean, but even the ones that still look curry can be moggers. My sister married a 6'2 paki who money mogs and life mogs me despite him being 6 years younger than me, so I have first hand experience being mogged bya curry, if you want to call pakis that.

Ricecels are actually at the bottom despite curries being the ugliest due to the nature of their being.
Indians and asians are both ugly, sure, but ugly indians still look like men, capable of growing beards and whatnot, while ugly asians just look like deformed toddlers with adult bodies

based subreddit tbh

thays because asian men allow it to happen. Asians have a burning desire to be accepted into white society so a part of them attempts to achieve this by giving white men ease of access to yellow pussy. While indian men are far more safeguarding of Indian women. I work with indians so I have seen some super cute Indian women, yet they never talk with anyone aside from other Indian co-workers.

dont get me wrong, indians also try and integrate into white society, but no where near as pathetically as asians do. So many asians change their legal names to white names and abandon their ching chong ping pong names

Indian men have better facial features than rice by a long shot. Some can pass as sand or even mediterranean, but even the ones that still look curry can be moggers. My sister married a 6'2 paki who money mogs and life mogs me despite him being 6 years younger than me, so I have first hand experience being mogged bya curry, if you want to call pakis that.

View attachment 754931View attachment 754932

Indians and asians are both ugly, sure, but ugly indians still look like men, capable of growing beards and whatnot, while ugly asians just look like deformed toddlers with adult bodies
Damn you’re actually right. Indians if not for their shit skin many times look Mediterranean (not always). I was in awe of some shit skin Sri Lankan I worked with. Not just because of his intelligence, but mainly due to how small and pointy his nose was and that if he was bleached, he could pass for a white man. I’ve never met an Asian, even the palest jap or Korean can’t pass for white unless you change their nose and brows and eye lids. Easier for curries to bleach out than rice.

I mean I’m a reformed nazi and I for one have no problem if Indians breed white women. In fact, in the grand scheme of things the mixed offspring looks mostly white or within 2-3 generations fully white. These Indians are just adding more mayocels to society. Same goes for Hispanics and arabs (the brown ones). As long as white race continues to be around and dominates beauty and politics, i have no problem with these ethnics race mixing with us.

jbw wouldn't exist if racemixing was made strictly illegal :feelshmm: