Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White men are impregnating bw more frequently

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
IMG 3524
Title :
View: https://x.com/highwinds667/status/1744890030147940723?s=46
here’s one example of a model that chad got pregnant my plan is working

I I would if they re attractive iidc

When white men are like this we're coping, evil etc.

Nothing new brother, the moment colonialists landed on the shores of South Africa, the indigenous Khoi-San & African women spread their legs far & wide, Black * Indigenous females fucked Colonialists so hard a new population of Mixed-Race decent people was born, called Coloureds, not against it though,

I encourage White & Asian males to impregnate as many jungle-dwellers as possible, hopefully a new smarter & more attractive Mullato class will be born to lead Africa out of the shit-infested jungle that it is

Last edited:
I don't have sex, how does this affect me?

a new population of Mixed-Race decent people was born, called Coloureds
@DarkStarDown see he agrees they’re better than blacks again they don’t need it mog white s

@DarkStarDown see he agrees they’re better than blacks again they don’t need it mog white s
They are better, but they aren't as good as Whites.

This means that White genetics, DNA, intelligence, and overall uniqueness has to be sacrificed & mixed with lesser groups in order for this. Therefore, it will drag the White races development back more & pollute the White genes of many. Simple as that.

Also, this one random example of some attractive White guy traveling & fucking some model-tier Negress doesn't prove more White men are breeding with Black foids.

They are better, but they aren't as good as Whites.

This means that White genetics, DNA, intelligence, and overall uniqueness has to be sacrificed & mixed with lesser groups in order for this. Therefore, it will drag the White races development back more & pollute the White genes of many. Simple as that.
I mean it’s happening rather you like it
or not

Nothing new brother, the moment colonialists landed on the shores of South Africa, the indigenous Khoi-San & African women spread their legs far & wide, Black * Indigenous females fucked Colonialists so hard a new population of Mixed-Race decent people was born, called Coloureds, not against it though,

I encourage White & Asian males to impregnate as many jungle-dwellers as possible, hopefully a new smarter & more attractive Mullato class will be born to lead Africa out of the shit-infested jungle that it is

they’re not black complete different race from them. The fact that they’re so docile should prove it alone I could bring up a whole bunch of other differences

they’re not black complete different race from them. The fact that they’re so docile should prove it alone I could bring up a whole bunch of other differences
@DarkStarDown another one that agrees that mixed are better and no it wouldn’t bring whites down

who are not black? you mean mixed people?

65E55294 2F93 4FE4 88C5 9AFFB34EA3D5

They are capoids @ethniccel1 @Rabbi Schneerson

Good thinking by the hospital

extreme hypergamy.
So you’re saying it’s getting so bad that white men are being left with no options but to breed with niggers ??

It pains my soul to see humans mating with monkeys due to extreme hypergamy.
So you’re saying it’s getting so bad that white men are being left with no options but to breed with niggers ??
Yes, it is very bad: As I said, White men breeding with Black foids means that these White men are not improving their genes or even maintaining them, but are making them worse by mixing with blacks. In turn, this stunts the potential the White race has. This is just basic common-sense thinking.

Yes, it is very bad: As I said, White men breeding with Black foids means that these White men are not improving their genes or even maintaining them, but are making them worse by mixing with blacks. In turn, this stunts the potential the White race has. This is just basic common-sense thinking.
Any cumskin with self-respect wouldn't breed with an ethnic whore. If you're truly desperate though, then you should only go for white passing sandwhores/slutinas.

Any cumskin with self-respect wouldn't breed with an ethnic whore.
Agreed.
If you're truly desperate though, then you should only go for white passing sandwhores/slutinas.
Some Hispanics do have a very good-chunk of White DNA in them: Castizos are 3/4 White & 1/4 Native, and any Hispanic who has Native DNA that's less than 1/4 are very often White-passing or at least very close to it. The problem however, is that them being mixed still carries some issues with it for various reasons:

1. They are mixed with a group(Indigenous Americans who are classified as part of the very broad Mongoloid race) which clusters very far away from Whites in general: Even Central & East Asians are much closer to whites than native blood is. Obviously, not all mixed people will be the same & it seems that the further they are from Whites & even Caucasoid races as a whole makes them worse off-spring.

2. It was a much more recent admixture change: It wasn't from thousands of years like some other changes in White DNA has been.

For MENAs, it depends: North African Arabs are a very heavy mix I believe with a decent admixture of sub-saharan in them, and even Gulf Arabs seem quite different from Levantine Arabs through I think Levantines & Gulf Arabs have mixed quite a bit over recent centuries.

It would probably be better to go for a White-passing Levantine or even Persian MENA, since they are very likely do not have sub-saharan or asiatic in them which makes them purely Caucasoid the same as Whites.

Any cumskin with self-respect wouldn't breed with an ethnic whore. If you're truly desperate though, then you should only go for white passing sandwhores/slutinas.
Fakecel talk. All whites are fakecels when a supposed “white incel” has this sort of mindset. Beggars can’t be choosers but fakecels can

Desperate men dumpster diving :feelskek:

Fakecel talk. All whites are fakecels when a supposed “white incel” has this sort of mindset. Beggars can’t be choosers but fakecels can
I'm not white but calling a cumskin a fakecel for not wanting to fuck an ethnic whore is like calling a nigger a fakecel for not wanting to fuck a monkey. Cumskins only make their situation worse for their offsprings by interpreting.

Desperate men dumpster diving :feelskek:
We all are in this situation, no? I wouldn’t dumpster dive a obese woman but my standards are very low.
I'm not white but calling a cumskin a fakecel for not wanting to fuck an ethnic whore is like calling a nigger a fakecel for not wanting to fuck a monkey. Cumskins only make their situation worse for their offsprings by interpreting.
Some black woman can be attractive and a lot of them are JBW. A monkey is not a human and there is no attractive monkey. The worst outcome for the average person is no offspring. You are Shit posting