Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White men are dating black women in large quantities

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : the mixed baby revolution is happening someone said by 2030 70% of white men will be married to black women

definitely not, I see white man obsessing more over Latinas and asians. Passport bros are becoming popular. There will definitely be a rise in white woman dating bbc tho

Why would whyte guy Racemixxing a nigger toliet who smell like tuna

70 is stretch, maybe 30% and then it will get saturated. Not every white guy or Balck girl is interested in interracial

Title : the mixed baby revolution is happening someone said by 2030 70% of white men will be married to black women
And who told you this? Also one Chink Tok video doesn’t prove anything

i wouldnt have anything against have a sheboon gf as long as she doesnt want kids

the jews plan to niggerify america
America is already negrofied. Americans worship Niggers. Niggers are America's Gods. White women have been completely brainwashed and fucked by the metric ton of Jewish propaganda shoved down their throat. Niggers run rampant through streets doing whatever they want.

America is already negrofied. Americans worship Niggers. Niggers are America's Gods. White women have been completely brainwashed and fucked by the metric ton of Jewish propaganda shoved down their throat. Niggers run rampant through streets doing whatever they want.
a few more generations and the whole world will be niggerfied

Jews are already importing niggers to China:feelshaha:.
Once there existed great communities of Persians and Indians in China. These Chinese killed them all. They will do so again.

Once there existed great communities of Persians and Indians in China. These Chinese killed them all. They will do so again.
They can't do that in this day and age.

That's what they said about the Uyghurs and Tibetans. Look what happened to them.:feelsEhh:
Hopefully they the have the balls to do it to niggers as well.

do you think the same exact convo would have been had by early hunter gatherers when farmers showed up.

why do some women love the BFC (big Farmer Cock)
Why are so many farmers coming here if their lands have plenty of land to farm (hunter gather debate)
i just love imagining what forums would have been like when previous groups mixed to make us

I've seen white Chads with blond hair and blue eyes with overweight sheboons on my college campus, this shit is definitely real

Isn’t that the racial pairing with the lowest divorce rate?

View attachment 1065340
Black women are Much more attractive and well behaved then the average white FOID :feelspuke:

I’m white so no ethnic cope or black cope here I just fucking hate white women kek

definitely not, I see white man obsessing more over Latinas and asians. Passport bros are becoming popular. There will definitely be a rise in white woman dating bbc tho
Over 80% olf "latinas" are overweight or obese fat pigs. Fattest group of people on planet earth.

Not sure what the obsession with them are. Perhaps they are talking about latinas in other nations (such as south America)

A lot of white men have gotten desperate enough to go for sheboons

View attachment 1065340
does this surprise you ? Where do u think all those lite skinned house negores and New Orleans Creoles came from already 100's of years ago? Where do u think Brazils Mullatos come from?

Sheboon cope nobody wana date an ugly sheboon

does this surprise you ? Where do u think all those lite skinned house negores and New Orleans Creoles came from already 100's of years ago? Where do u think Brazils Mullatos come from?
:waitwhat:

I had a acquaintance who repeatedly obsessed over his dream of having a lightskin son

There will definitely be a rise in white woman dating bbc tho
all types of women.BBC has started to become popular in india too with african students in indian universities in big cities