Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White man rejects shitskin (video)

What time’s the rejection?

I just posted the correct 1 minute video. I accidently posted the whole 1 hour video at first.

You can watch it now
Brutal. @Made in Heaven thoughts?

Brutal. @Made in Heaven thoughts?
This guy is a millionaire who can easily get a 9/10 western European or white American woman. He just uses shitskins for sex. He knows that the Muslim woman won't give him any, so he declines.

This guy is a millionaire who can easily get a 9/10 western European or white American woman. He just uses shitskins for sex. He knows that the Muslim woman won't give him any, so he declines.
bro can get a turk baddie by ease (wait for the arabized balkan bootlicker turkfag in heaven to seethe and cope cuz white people steal em by the day :feelskek:) so he can reject her just like the rest of shitskin pure arabs like me (gulf aka ishmaelites) , levant kurds amazigh and curries (pakis are curries too) etc.

funfact some turk foids look like a modified version of syrians

Last edited:
@faded we need to make goyim slaves in this shitplace after jesus's second coming bro, it aint only my saudi hell thats finna have semi naked 5ft hairy niggers working on fields picking cotton :feelskek:,and just wait for turkfag seething when israelis get there and stick their cock at some horny hoes in istanbul or edirne

Last edited:
bro can get a turk baddie by ease (wait for the arabized balkan bootlicker turkfag in heaven to seethe and cope cuz white people steal em by the day :feelskek:) so he can reject her just like the rest of shitskin pure arabs like me (gulf aka ishmaelites) , levant kurds amazigh and curries (pakis are curries too) etc.

funfact some turk foids look like a modified version of syrians
He can get a white girl. Why would he care for shitskins?

my exact point, though it would even be easier with turks, turkish hoes are too fucking horny for whites (imo white people are objectively the best when it comes to genes in males so i can see)

Last edited:
my exact point, though it would even be easier with turks, turkish hoes are too fucking horny for whites (imo white people are objectively the best when it comes to genes in males so i can see)
true

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

he should bring a bodyguard to his travels

Fact is that whenever someone can get with a white woman 99% of the time they will do it.

All those old white men with non white hispanic and asian women would take an eastern European immigrant instead any day of the week, but without hispanic and asian immigrants, they would be incel.

All those old white men with non white hispanic and asian women would take an eastern European immigrant instead any day of the week, but hispanic and asian immigrants are the best they can get.

Last edited:
I could JBW in bangladesh as well
Literally any ethnicity other than pure curry is high smv there. They aren't as open to their daughter marrying out if they're muzzies though.

If you smell a curry even accidentally or notice how much body hair they have or see how they blow up after marriage I think your curry fever will likely be cured kek.

Last edited:
This is the truth, I rarely see chads go for anything other than NEA, castizas, or pure whites.

Do it.

Once she comes to the west, she will probably cheat on you with Chad though.
Why would I do it if there are bengalis here in canada? Lmao
This is the truth, I rarely see chads go for anything other than NEA, castizas, or pure whites.
Nah, it's getting bad out there. Hoeflation now has chads chasing 3/10 ethnics. I saw a nordic gigachad with the most subhuman rice whore. I forgot if it was tiktok or instafram
Literally any ethnicity other than pure curry is high smv there. They aren't as open to their daughter marrying out if they're muzzies though.
True, I have seen many bengalis pretend to have arab or iranian lineage lmfao even though they are pure curry
If you smell a curry even accidentally or notice how much body hair they have or see how they blow up after marriage I think your curry fever will likely be cured kek.
Not like I'll ever get the chance. Still I have a fever for every race of women at this point. As long as she's hot. Indian women do looking amazing in sarees though

Why would I do it if there are bengalis here in canada? Lmao
True but in curryland foids of an upper strata try harder than the curryjeeta landwhales I see in the US.
Nah, it's getting bad out there. Hoeflation now has chads chasing 3/10 ethnics. I saw a nordic gigachad with the most subhuman rice whore. I forgot if it was tiktok or instafram'
I think those couplings occur due to the foid having way more money or because they were a safe bet for chad after his pump and dump phase.
True, I have seen many bengalis pretend to have arab or iranian lineage lmfao even though they are pure curry
I actually have family friends that are the result of some afghan guy staying after the war between pak and bangladesh two of them look light sand with hazel eyes while the other one looks like an isis meatshield, they're decently tall too. Curry genetics bleach well for the most part.
Not like I'll ever get the chance. Still I have a fever for every race of women at this point.
For me it's castizas, siberians, and central asians. They have the right amount of neoteny.
As long as she's hot. Indian women do looking amazing in sarees though

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@nishahmedd/video/7105457850226445573

True but in curryland foids of an upper strata try harder than the curryjeeta landwhales I see in the US.

I think those couplings occur due to the foid having way more money or because they were a safe bet for chad after his pump and dump phase.

I actually have family friends that are the result of some afghan guy staying after the war between pak and bangladesh two of them look light sand with hazel eyes while the other one looks like an isis meatshield, they're decently tall too. Curry genetics bleach well for the most part.

For me it's castizas, siberians, and central asians. They have the right amount of neoteny.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@nishahmedd/video/7105457850226445573

yep

agree

She like him because for visa, money ended up dead bedroom, i meant his money personality jfl

She like him because for visa, money ended up dead bedroom, i meant his money personality jfl
True, but I doubt she knew who he was at first. Probably just wanted a white Chad tbh

These shitskin foids worship this guy. Might just try JBW myself once I get the $$$.

Fucking trash already visualizing opening legs when hes white and tall ofc. Wish he would have used and shamed her on his vids

From the comments, it seems inviting people to your home is just a bangladeshi cultural thing. Westerners just assume any interaction with a female means she wants to fuck jfl

From the comments, it seems inviting people to your home is just a bangladeshi cultural thing. Westerners just assume any interaction with a female means she wants to fuck jfl
I never said fuck.She wants to marry him.