Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel White man proposes to noodlewhore in her language, she says yes

brutalized

brutalized

George Foid

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: No matter how hard I will ever try to impress a foid she will always go for a white chad. JBW is real. White fever is real.
I've watched shows for foids, put up with being dressed up by them, I've taken so much verbal and physical abuse from them just for them to always end up with a chad. Even if I was a chad they would go for a white man. What's the point. I'll never be able to propose to a girl like this.

Last edited:
Fucking link is broken hold on.

White man could spit on the engagement ring and she accept it happily.

Used a youtube link
Should work now

yes, but only for chink foids
Chink foids are impressed by white men so easily, Ricecels in Asia work to near suicide just for a foid to run off and get with 5s and even some sub-5s just because they're white

Used a youtube link
Should work now

Chink foids are impressed by white men so easily, Ricecels in Asia work to near suicide just for a foid to run off and get with 5s and even some sub-5s just because they're white
only if theyre blonde and 6’5 +