Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White liberal whore literally just wants an ATM

kobaforthewin

kobaforthewin

National Bolshevik
★★★
This gross horse faced whore probably has a double, maybe even triple digit body count. Yet she has the audacity to ask for a man who can provide for her while respecting her “independence”. What she means by “independence” is that she wants a man who will provide for her but won’t make her adhere to any rules or boundaries. The man of her dreams is a man who buys her everything and gives her a huge house to live in all while letting her go out to the club on the weekends so she can grind on other guys and blow them. She basically wants a cucked ATM to take care of her while she pursues her degenerate whore lifestyle.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@ms_petch/video/7239744324483845422?_t=8crl26yFkGE&_r=1

The most ironic thing about this video, is that if she ever found a man like that, she would resent him. She would see him as a weak beta pussy and she wouldn’t respect him whatsoever. He would probably get 10 minutes of missionary maybe twice a week, if that. All the while she’s out at the club embracing her “independence” every weekend by blowing Chad. The worst thing about this video is that this is gonna be the norm, if it isn’t already. You go downtown to any major city and you see disgusting nose ring whores like this everywhere you go. All men will eventually just be reduced to cucks with wallets. I hope China and Russia become the dominant superpowers and starve the US. It’s over.

This gross horse faced whore probably has a double, maybe even triple digit body count. Yet she has the audacity to ask for a man who can provide for her while respecting her “independence”. What she means by “independence” is that she wants a man who will provide for her but won’t make her adhere to any rules or boundaries. The man of her dreams is a man who buys her everything and gives her a huge house to live in all while letting her go out to the club on the weekends so she can grind on other guys and blow them. She basically wants a cucked ATM to take care of her while she pursues her degenerate whore lifestyle.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@ms_petch/video/7239744324483845422?_t=8crl26yFkGE&_r=1

The most ironic thing about this video, is that if she ever found a man like that, she would resent him. She would see him as a weak beta pussy and she wouldn’t respect him whatsoever. He would probably get 10 minutes of missionary maybe twice a week, if that. All the while she’s out at the club embracing her “independence” every weekend by blowing Chad. The worst thing about this video is that this is gonna be the norm, if it isn’t already. You go downtown to any major city and you see disgusting nose ring whores like this everywhere you go. All men will eventually just be reduced to cucks with wallets. I hope China and Russia become the dominant superpowers and starve the US. It’s over.

I can't possibly comprehend women like this. They demand a man who is objectively SUPERIOR to her (more wealthy, so probably more intelligent and more sociable, thus better character) while also expecting the man to treat her as an EQUAL.

I can't possibly comprehend women like this. They demand a man who is objectively SUPERIOR to her (more wealthy, so probably more intelligent and more sociable, thus better character) while also expecting the man to treat her as an EQUAL.
It’s these liberal white women who are particularly delusional

We need the USSR back. No ATM, no food, no bullshit.

I think the better question is, why does she as a "liberal woman" want to shackle men to our traditional gender roles while she can do whatever she wants? Rules for thee but not for me, classic feminist woman. And of course feminists see nothing wrong with this. If they actually wanted to abolish the gender roles they could start by abolishing mens, but they're not going to do that ever. Feminism was always about faux equality, then again anyone with higher than 90 IQ could have seen that coming. Women are nothing but lying whores

Dnw + white woman + tiktok