Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy White knights to the rescue!

And I bet they all went home with no pussy, but at least they all did the "right thing".
Typical curry act as white knight. Look at bunchs of indian cucks lol.

Typical curry act as white knight. Look at bunchs of indian cucks lol.
The men vastly outnumber the women there, their so fucking desperate for spicy curry pussy.
I saw this one clip a while back from an indian game show where this one curry got slapped by a foid, he slapped her back and whole bunch of other curries just mobbed him.

Fucking pathetic.

I saw this one clip a while back from an indian game show where this one curry got slapped by a foid, he slapped her back and whole bunch of other curries just mobbed him
This shows how pathetic and cucked, curry are, they are just example of white knight.

Don't know what happened if you slapped curry toliet, then whole bunch of curries mobbed, bragged you down eventually til you got severely injured

Curries are gigaturbo simp cucked

I thought that curries join and grape foids in situations like this. Very disappointing

The men vastly outnumber the women there, their so fucking desperate for spicy curry pussy.
Lol! It's not like 2 men per foids or something. A vast number of pajeets are virgins well into their 30s. Pajeets just love to jump into any situation in public because they have nothing better to do due to unemployment. I once randomly got accused of harassing foids and threatened by some gymmaxxing retards.

Curries are either known for being the biggest feminist white knight cucks or the biggest rapists.