Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White knighting is a natural instinct

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
White knighting is a natural instinct installed in men we’re hardwired to shield women from threats or potential threats that’s why you shouldn’t fault your fellow man for being a white knight you can train yourself to not be a white knight tho

:feelsrope::feelsrope:our instinct was this way becasue back then women wasnt promiscuos they wouldnt want to be fucked by randoms, nowadays they have casual sex all the time what even is the point protecting them, this instinct will eventually go away

No its not retard. Its purely sex drive driven. I have no sex drive so i dont white knight.

No its not retard. Its purely sex drive driven. I have no sex drive so i dont white knight.
It’s not I’m pretty sure the average man Isn’t attracted to a landwhale but she’s still a woman nonetheless

Once you've fully adopted and accepted the blackpill you won't white knight.

You will realise the foid won't thank you, instead you will likely be arrested for white knighting as an ugly male. Or destroyed by the aggressor in a physical fight making you look like an even more pathetic cuck.

It's a low risk / low reward strategy, but the white knight will do it because of the almost infinitesimal probability of getting sex

yeah when holes were struggling to survive white knighting worked. you could be nice to a hole and she'd be grateful being fed and housed. now men do the shit jobs while holes sit and push papers :feelshmm: for more pay of course :feelshmm: holes will have to get substantially poorer, too poor for goyslop and a shared bedroom for the glory days to return :feelshmm::bigbrain: we get there by automating office workers to obsolescence :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: any ITcel that works to make holes and their 'abilities' redundant has my respect :feelsaww:

I read a brutal article from my hometown where some bald sub 5 guy protected some random foid from a guy who tried to touch her or something. He got a broken bottle to the face and almost bled out. A couple weeks later he has scars on his face and looks even worse but still says to the reporter he would protect foids again if he had to. There was no mention in the article if the foid rewarded him with sex but we probably all know she got railed later that night by abusive chad and forgot all about that pathetic bald simp.

Still gay putting a fellow ally down just for a toilet attention