Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White Knight saves relationship!

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
So we have a national holiday here in the UK the day after Christmas. I went out with some friends to a restaurant and actually had a pretty decent time.

So it was time to make the journey home, we came up to some traffic lights, pressed the button and then just carried on talking.

Then I spotted a couple arguing outside some bar/club. Couldn’t make out what they were arguing about but it looked pretty heated. The girl slapped the guys chest a few times, to which he retaliated and gently pushed her back. She was in heels so even this gentle push was enough to catch her off balance and she ended up grabbing onto a lamppost to stop herself falling.

This is when some white knight came by started taking to the girl before moving onto her boyfriend. The white knight got in the boyfriends face, shouted for a few minutes before nudging him slightly (in a “what the fuck were you doing bro” sort of way). The boyfriend just fucking swings on him and the guy goes down, gets back up and scampers away holding onto his cheek.

The girl and her boyfriend talk for a few seconds before she walks away with him in her arms.

J F L.

Last edited:
Looooool

Fucking cuck thought he was on Reddit

Years ago I saw a guy talking intently to a girl he pinned against a building. I went up to them and asked if she's okay, and she told me to keep walking while the guy just smirked.
I felt like a fucking idiot.

Years ago I saw a guy talking intently to a girl he pinned against a building. I went up to them and asked if she's okay, and she told me to keep walking while the guy just smirked.
I felt like a fucking idiot.

She could feel your misogynist personality :soy:

Lmao white knights never learn.

Just call emergency services and walk away if a foid is in trouble, and with trouble I mean being beaten or raped. Don't be a white knight, foids don't give a fuck about you either.

Potent kekfuel. Hope he learned his fucking lesson that females will never leave their boyfriend for a white knight.

It's confirmed, foids have a negative iq

Good. I hope the same fate befalls every dumb white knight cuck.

Nice. He will evolve.

Ha ha, stupid white knight got cucked hard. Probably went home to his lonely room and jacked off while telling himself, "Being a male feminist will get me laid someday...right?"

Haha I love it when white knights get put in their place.

Last edited:
Just call emergency services and walk away if a foid is in trouble, and with trouble I mean being beaten or raped. Don't be a white knight, foids don't give a fuck about you either.

This is cucked. You are supposed to black knight assist the attacker to destroy the female.

Good for the white knight. They are equally as awful as femails.

Good fucking job, I hope the white knight learn't his lesson.