Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White knight makes a comic where he portrays himself protecting a cosplayer. Irl he was actually being a beta while the cosplayer whored around.

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

Lol this is what the average soyboy white knight is like. On the internet they act like tough guys that protect females from sexists. While in reality they are fat pathetic faggots who keep quiete in the corner as Chad fucks stacy

i can,t contain myself lol fuck man white knights are so awful and don,t really get it that those hoes won,t pick them,sad

M'lady
EHdXtEdUYAAAp8x

Lol this is what the average soyboy white knight is like. On the internet they act like tough guys that protect females from sexists. While in reality they are fat pathetic faggots who keep quiete in the corner as Chad fucks stacy
Cucktear fags won't touch this because it describes them perfectly.

White knights are just incels in denial.

This is the thing I hate about cons, they orbit cosplayers so much its stupid

KEK the foid in the photo want to be sexualized and the white knight is there thinking "If I was a small blue bear I would save m'lady" KEEEEEEEEEEEK, the memes are real :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

KEK the foid in the photo want to be sexualized and the white knight is there thinking "If I was a small blue bear I would save m'lady" KEEEEEEEEEEEK, the memes are real :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
That guy has absolutely zero self awareness. He even draws himself as a neckbeard fedora wearing bear

lol, he draws himself with a fedora.

jfl at whiteknights,

Terrible drawing

lol

Attachments

• dobson.png
    dobson.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 22
That bear is cute though