Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News White knight killed in Atlanta

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-

View: https://youtu.be/vSl80N8tm2c

Skip to 8:55 for relevant story

White knight tries to defend foid from abusive boyfriend. Boyfriend shoots white knight and the foid leaves with her abusive boyfriend, leaving the white knight to bleed to death on the cold, hard pavement. Now, while the white knights body is on its way to the center of the earth, the foid will be getting her wet pussy jackhammered by her abusive boyfriend

sticking up for ungrateful holes gets you killed, simple as that. Just let them rot like they do us

I feel sorry for that guy. Foids are always ungrateful. I hope his homies rape the shit out of that Fuckholes.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: Embarassing way to go. Should've minded his own business

America is peak clownworld atm with crime sky high.

I feel sorry for that guy. Foids are always ungrateful. I hope his homies rape the shit out of that Fuckholes.
Nigga gtfo

This shit should be labeled as lifefuel :feelskek:

Fuck stupid whiteknights, they are the end result of the bluepill.

I don't really feel sorry for him. He's a white knight :feelskek:

Captain Save A Hoe gets his cap peeled :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

“Man tries to save foid...... and the woman leaves with the abuser” is a tautology at this point tbh. The woman always leaves with the violent Chad 100% of the time

“Man tries to save foid...... and the woman leaves with the abuser” is a tautology at this point tbh. The woman always leaves with the violent Chad 100% of the time
:foidSoy:Defend wahmen:soy:

Wow that wifebeater is based. Fuck white knights. He deserved death