Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW White knight jumps to save mlady from drunkard. Gets beaten to death (literally) while foid films it

Good.
I'm 100 percent sure she fucked the drunk dude after that :feelskek:

Good.
I'm 100 percent sure she fucked the drunk dude after that :feelskek:
Slav foids are the biggest scum of them all and you shouldn't simp for them.But he did not deserve that death

Good. Should've been curb stomped to finish the job.

The guy was prolly bluepilled. It wasn't his fault. Someone should've been blackpilled him. If he'd been blackpilled, he would be alive now.

Good.
This post should be tagged as lifefuel

The guy was prolly bluepilled. It wasn't his fault. Someone should've been blackpilled him. If he'd been blackpilled, he would be alive now.
a normal bluepilled normie would just stick to worshipping foids or tell the drunk dude to stop, this cuck overdosed on the bluepill and wanted to fight for his precious foid and got what he deserved.

This video should be shown to all the simps to be honest. See how the foid still records him after having his face smashed onto the concrete several times? JFL :feelskek:

Last edited:
this could well be the destine of all the cucks in this world

How did he get beaten up that badly by a drunk guy? :feelswhat:

This video should be shown to all the simps to be honest. See how the foid still records him after having his face smashed onto the concrete several times? JFL :feelskek:
Yeap. And then they had wild sex.

This is why people should mind their own business, call the police or do nothing. Fuck it dying for a stranger. She didnt seem scared of the drunkard at all

Hope more cucks take the blackpill after watching this kind of shit.
JFL

it says

В доступе отказано​

I’m not a sociopath, but this is why guys you must protect yourself. This kind of stuff makes me feel sick, and of course this foid and probably Chad a hole don’t give a hell, but I don’t kick people when their down. And if you see anybody that does “all the other kids” the perpetrator

Lifefuel.

Stupid, this is why you mind your own fucking business.

Why did he try to save her? We are not entitled or have rights to anything, so why are foids entitled and fought for for protection by simps? They are not entitled to protection.

Good riddance

And nothing of value was lost

god this video was beautiful
should be shown to guys all over the world. this is what happens when you try to "help" any female
if its your mom or sister then yea go out swinging but anybody else they can go fuck themselves. 110% women do not give ONE SHIT about you and will do exactly what this bitch did: Absolutely-fucking-NOTHING!!

she was hyped and in heightened sense you know her pussy was fucking falling like the niagra falls. she probably had to find a random guy to fuck her back to her sense after that unnatural experience. and it wasn't a random guy either. was probably the same type of guy that beat the shit outta this guy in the first place. "B-BUT WAHMEN CAN'T HELP WHO THEY ARE ATTRACTED TO INKWELL!"
yea go fuk yourself you bitch

Ya this video should be taught in school after the revolution. As proof of never helping a foid and foid nature.

You shouldn't simp for ANY foid, her race doesn't matter.

play stupid games win stupid prizes.
I guess the stupid prize is a peaceful eternal rest? I mean I would have that than exist on this failing world ngl. But he went out the most cucked way imaginable:feelsrope:

he went out the most cucked way imaginable:feelsrope:
He won't be missed and will soon be forgotten, and the foid will keep fucking abusive chads.

Blackpill saves lives

Video of whiteknight fag getting killed. They exist.
this is NOTHING like that London tube video, this is 1 very stupid small guy going up again a big angry guy with ZERO other white knights/onlookers

stuff like this happens sometimes I guess, but it's rare

He won't be missed and will soon be forgotten, and the foid will keep fucking abusive chads.
In reality it should've been the foid to get beaten to death and the guy should've film. Ngl. But instead he took the bluepill which killed him

If there is a god. He has to do alot of talking for all the lives he ruined. Wasted. Threw away. Such a cruel random universe we live in. God we deserve better
I think if God exists he made this world and ended up like, you know what this place is fucked I'm outtie.

I think if God exists he made this world and ended up like, you know what this place is fucked I'm outtie.
He prolly does a white diamond and t poses and smiles at all the subhumans having a ruined life

Blackpill saves lives
Fuck soyciety for censoring it and putting hundreds of millions of men in danger.
this is NOTHING like that London tube video, this is 1 very stupid small guy going up again a big angry guy with ZERO other white knights/onlookers

stuff like this happens sometimes I guess, but it's rare
Whiteknight cucks are only tough when they are in groups. They are useless by themselves against someone their own size. Bunch of cowards. These videos don't get uploaded that much and are censored, but they happen all the time. When whiteknights attack there are usually cucks who stand by and film, so it makes it seem like whiteknights win most the time because there are more videos.

Last edited:
Makes me sick to my stomach seeing this knowing I could be that guy. What a depraved world we live in. Not something I wanted to see but something I probably needed

I hate it when people think they have the right to kill a fellow man.

Fuck drunk people and fuck russia:feelsdevil:

*tips fedora* :feelsYall:

This needs to happen more. I wish this happened to every white knight. :worryfeels::feelshaha:
Especially where it needs to happen most. Like in Cucknada.

Nothing I'd love more than seeing some of these gigaretard cucks being beaten to a pulp after years of soying and cucking around.

pretty brutal but that's what happens when you're a bluepilled cuck , just call police if you see something serious ffs

Can someone translate?

On a related note, videos like these don't make slavic people look good. It makes their image worst than it already is. Westerners pervasively have a stereotype of Russians being total trash (immoral, poor, corrupt, liars, violent, drunks) and this video is one further proof of that.

Although to be fair, western Europeans have that same stereotype of Americans being a retarded dumbed down version of themselves.

Also, there is an old video somewhere on the dark net of a slavic foid throwing a bunch of puppies into a fast moving river.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back