Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White knight incel mod on noodlewhore's Twitch channel gets brutally rejected by her

i actually feel sorry for that dude. life is unfair. If he was taller and had a better frame plus without his medical condition he could've slayed.

White knights are the agents of female evil and deserve to be brutally executed. Don't feel bad for this guy one bit.

If mod doesn't ban females, he's a cuck

I dont know if the disability he has affects his brain but jesus fucking christ what the fuck is wrong with white knights, show them no mercy when the day comes boyos

OMG JFL :lul: This twitch thot is from my country! She was looking so distressed and disgusted:feelskek:

Fuck this gay earth, I feel so bad for that dude.

OMG JFL :lul: This twitch thot is from my country! She was looking so distressed and disgusted:feelskek:

Fuck this gay earth, I feel so bad for that dude.
It's over for Singaporecels

I'd have made out with her anyway.
Forced my tongue down her throat (All in minecraft of course).

Video won't load. Which twitch foid is it?

Bluepilled cuck.

imagine being rejected by a noodle as a non ricecel

I dont know if the disability he has affects his brain but jesus fucking christ what the fuck is wrong with white knights, show them no mercy when the day comes boyos
Agreed honestly. So obvious that some twitch thot is not gonna date him

Theres no bigger whiteknight than twitch thots mods

Poor cuck tbh. I hope he becomes blackpilled

Peep

Where does he try to kiss her? He may be a simp, but I think he at least knows he’s way beneath her

Damn I really feel sorry for him, no man should experience this much of hell

That could have been worse, tbh. She ended up being nice with him, didn't she ? I mean she even rested her head on his.

WHY feel sorry for the fucking brainless losers????? they are what is ruining things. i cant stand these damn simps giving their money to foids

That could have been worse, tbh. She ended up being nice with him, didn't she ? I mean she even rested her head on his.
True tbhm she wasn't as harsh as could have been. Regardless the guy is cucked

Video won't load. Which twitch foid is it?
He found it from this post:
A bitch from those twitch thots modded a guy a long time ago that turned out to be a 5'2 that has scoliosis, prob she knew about it and gave him mod just to make him feel better about his life, and sadly the guy thinks that he had a chance somehow.
So she went to the united states, and they planned a meet up on the airport, the poor guy held a sign that has her username and then "my queen" under it.
here is a clip:

Clip

you know how those content "creators" on youtube most of them have that short and ugly friend that they use always for content, to make people feel bad for him and watch them even more, so they did a stream together, and when they were in a taxi a guy donated a song and told her to kiss him. Now, this is where the hallow effect, how did that her chat knew that he a kissless, virgin, probably from his personality :soy: , this clip is so painful to watch.

clip 2

^ her in the taxi with him while the song is playing.

WHY feel sorry for the fucking brainless losers????? they are what is ruining things

Come on, the guy is probably mogged by most of us. He takes what he can, I can't blame him for some reason.

I mean guys with such low a SMV are fairly rare, if only guys like that were feeding e-thots, those thots would make much less money.

Fuck i cant watch that. So brutal and fucked up.