Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel White knight gets shot after a guy slaps a foid's ass

racoon4

racoon4

hornycel
-

Very nice.

Observe:

Attention

Attention1

Attention2

Should have shot whore aswell.

instant karma

Foid slaps male ass: male ecstatic for days

Male slaps foid ass: :feelsree::feelsree:REEE :lasereyes: SOMEBODY GET HIM!:reeeeee::reeeeee: *knights charge in

That’s too much over an ass slap.

ill probably end up getting shot by the whitenight over the same thing in mexico. rip

That's a good way to lure them out of hiding before u pickaxe them in minecraft:society:

There's no way anyone can justify this behavior.

I remember a foid slapping my ass in 7th grade, It was emasculating af.

A middle aged woman once touched my arm in a supermarket to apologize for bumping into me, finishing the sentence with "sweetie". It made my day :feelsrope:

wish the white knight had a second or two to regret what he did

Were the fucked up by it, or did they not care.
most didn't like it but there were some liberal whores who did enjoy getting their ass slapped anytime they passed by us

most didn't like it but there were some liberal whores who did enjoy getting their ass slapped anytime they passed by us
At my school, we had a thing called Slap Ass Fridays. I was too pussy to do it to a girl.

Video does not work on crapple iPhone

Subhuman behavioral response at the end. Should've shot the squealing foid as well.

Seems like a guy who just got a gun and finally felt powerful. Dude was looking to start trouble

Based.
That faggot wasn't expecting that for sure:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Spics are based. :lul: :lul: :lul:

Obviously fake.

Low inib mogger :feelsaww: damm imagine your last act on earth is a simp move :feelsaww:

can't differentiate irl from video game
If this video is real and indeed not fake, JFL imagine spending the rest of your life behind bars or awaiting the death penalty all because of some biological desire to get a foid's attention the based and thugmaxxing way :foidSoy::lul:

I remember the more thuggish latinos and blacks doing that in middle school to the latino girls in the hallway. One guy bragged about it to me saying they don't care.

I didn't do that until a couple years ago when I was doing low inhib maxxing (which I don't do anymore).

Should have shot the foid as well