Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel White knight cuck gets shot through the chest defending foid from her abusive boyfriend. He dies, and Stacy still stays with her boyfriend.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-

I hope this happens to all white knights.

That's what happens when you get between a lion and his roast beef.

The guy wasn't even attacking the foid and the cuck still got in between them. Should've expected that bullet he got and deserved.

I wouldn't risk my safety for a stranger.

White knighting is reaching serious levels.

His body will be rotting as they have sex

Brutal. He deserves it for being a cuck though tbh.

you have to run narco game no white knight game, fucking cucks, LIFEFUEL

Foids don't even want to be saved so don't bother. They love the chaos and excitement of abusive relationships.

dying is better than living in a shithole like mexico tbh

White knights need to be erradicated
Jfl at risking your life for some femorrhoid that will forget about you in a few days

He deserved to die.

The cuck was probably a stormcuck wanted to save white womyn

His body will be rotting as they have sex

Brutal. He deserves it for being a cuck though tbh.

This.

And you know what? She probably gets off on it. She loves the fact her abusive asshole boyfriend is a killer now. She's fucking him thinking about how dangerous and badass he is for killing a man.

While this dumb white knight who tried to save her from a beating is taking a dirt nap and feeding worms.

Sometimes I think we really are just a bunch of animals who like to pretend we're not.

MrCrumb34

MrCrumb341 year ago
If that was a bouncer he was the most terrible one ever. "Now now guys, just settle down, now don't shoot him we can talk this out. OK, you shot him but don't do it again. You just killed a guy, I'm going to have to politely ask you to please leave now."

It´s a very instructive video. Being a white knight has always been a shitty deal, but with the price of pussy at an all time high, it´s even worse and much more dangerous. This much competition wouldn´t even exist under a healthy society. It reminds me the jungle standard.

He deserved to die.

Yep. :feelzez:

M J

M J1 year ago
it does not pay to be a white knight
Reply 175
Hide replies

Jason todd
1 year agoTiger Mafia it does not pay to shoot somebody trying to stop domestic abuse you fuck​
M J
Jason todd domestic abuse ha ha if you say so. I bet she is still with that guy while Mr white knight is dead and for what? I bet you are a mangina lmao.​

M J

M J1 year ago
it does not pay to be a white knight
Reply 175
Hide replies

Jason todd
1 year agoTiger Mafia it does not pay to shoot somebody trying to stop domestic abuse you fuck​
M J
Jason todd domestic abuse ha ha if you say so. I bet she is still with that guy while Mr white knight is dead and for what? I bet you are a mangina lmao.​
= Bro
= t. soy cuck

Not sure what's worse, the white knight being a cuck on foids behalf, or the foid having orgasms from the the guy that killed the guy willing to cuck on her behalf ... In any case JFL @ this planet.

Lol this channel is a bunch of soy beta white knights, they refuse to acknowledge blacks commit more crime and are more violent, banning anyone who suggests so.

I also liked the bit about spiritual fitness and being right with jesus. Did not expect that in an evidence based self defense channel.

Last edited:
Such is the fate of all cucks and orbiters

White knight loses and foid wins one way or another. I know that story already. That other guy is a pussy though. The fight has barely started and he pulls out a gun. Thank God I don't live in that shithole.

Lol this channel is a bunch of soy beta white knights, they refuse to acknowledge blacks commit more crime and are more violent, banning anyone who suggests so.

I also liked the bit about spiritual fitness and being right with jesus. Did not expect that in an evidence based self defense channel.
Nah man the guy is decent for not making it political. It's about the topic at hand and that's it. Not every channel needs a comment section with shit throwing autists having the same debates over and over agian.

I bet the boyfriend's """personality""" is so good though, so it's ok.

lol that channel stole Venum MMA gear logo.

Also, yes, I agree all white knights should be slayed with no mercy.

The girl was probably wet as fuck from her boyfriend Chad abusing her.

That last part is for when viewers decide to intervene & end up like the guy with a bullet in him, at least you'll be in a good place spirituality :feelskek:

Why on earth are there so many cucks?

Foids don't even want to be saved so don't bother. They love the chaos and excitement of abusive relationships.
So true, foids love the uncertainty and violence that comes with an abusive Chad. They love the idea of being beaten up and then taken to bed for make up sex since it asserts dominance.

Lmao he thought saving her would get him pussy.. or atleast some good boy points.. cause he’s a real man and that’s what real men do.. jfl.. that bitch’s pussy has never been more wet than after watching her boyfriend murder a guy. 100% chance he fucked her senseless in all holes when they got home.

listen up my incel brothers because uncle barry is going to give you some fucking life advice here

NEVER step in when there's a gf being treated badly by a guy

not only are women adults that have the power and rights legally to leave any man they want (tee hee)
but you also risk getting FUCKED UP like this dude here

that's not all folks
this video is a good lesson for all of you

If you HAVE TO step in on some bad guy prick for whatever reason
(like he's ttrying to mug you or rape your mom or something)

you have to step in LOOKING TO FUCK THAT ASSHOLE UP
look at that video again right - the guy steps in and gets shot
the only way that worked out well for him once he stepped in was IF HE FUCKED THAT SCUMBAG UP from the beginning

none of this fucking "I'm a good man I'll do the right and noble thing"

either mind your own fucking business
or go in there looking to kill a motherfucker in "self-defence"

this is for educational purposes by the way and not in anyway advice if you know what I'm saying

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back