Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy White knight boomerfag thinks incels enjoy the taste of cum

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

"This demonization of sexually active women also helps to cement incels’ weird fascination with other men’s semen — something that many of them seem to think about more often and urgently than actual cuckold fetishists or bukkake fans, though incels insist that they are disgusted by semen, not desirous of it, and I actually think most of them are"

what a moron

This is him
5ae8d4481a00002b00cdd601
Images

This soy is a literal pedo.

Projection and god knows what other sickfuck shit is going through this soycuck boomer head to conclude that. He's probably a pedo as well.

Attachments

• soyfag david.jpg
    soyfag david.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 13
This soy is a literal pedo.

glowiecels can easily look up at his passports and flight records to all the 3rd world countries and all the underage pedo brothels he been to.

A homosexual projecting his own perversions onto us, not the first time it happens.

I know the projection meme, but this might be one of the few times where I unironically agree it's projection, especially taking into account that it's from a conservative christian. This is it boyos, a plausible case of projection.

Projection tbh. Also it’s technically homophobic to insult us by calling us gay. So much for being a “tolerant leftist”

what the fuck did i just read lol

Yeah, i'm sure most here want to fuck 5yo kids like doctor pizza. Are you sure you are not him?
Just give a good look at how many guys here talk about "lolis" cunny" "loli pill"

Sure, isn't that dude in jail or something ?

I know we shouldn't looks shame on this site but this is how I expected him to look.
I bet he is either gay himself or JBWed in SEA and thinks he is better then us because of it.