Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White knight blames incels for getting no pussy

At least I’m not a damn cuck like the majority of people in this society. Being a cuck is pathetic as fuck.

He has a bf that he loves but still simps for foids, why does he even care? And jfl at thinking defending the muh lady is common decency, its white knight bully behavior.

fuckin faggot

This :soy: faggot should kill himself

White knight beta cuck soyboy take.

Another cuck on Reddit no surprise there.

delete faggots

Her boyfriend hasn't stepped in to stop my NEETing nor my carelessness.

I don't give a shit about her boyfriend and her pretentious existence that seemingly came to be only to manifest these useless sentiment filled diatribes against virgin losers.

Sorry wahman. Found the wahman!
This is a :soy: not a :foidSoy:.

I’m just sick of their attempts to downplay men like me stepping in to fight for women’s rights and to end incel culture (or at least end as much of it as possible).

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

How Whiteknights See Themselves:
Images 24

How Actually They Are:
Images 56

Couple of posts here asked why we hate faggots even though they don't compete for foids and aren't harming us in anyway, well that's why i hage faggots they always side with foids

Bissexual, but just experience gay sex because he cant have a girlfriend, this explains why he is a white knight. He has many posts about being "against bigotry shit" and defending women, average from reddit

Last edited:
Ofc, I chose to be in this situation of not being loved, that's completely a voluntary decision :feelsclown:

Stopped reading at "I have a bf".

Im so sick of foids starting off with that sentence.

Faggots giving advice to normal people on how to get into heterosexual relationships is like herbivores giving advice to carnivores on how to hunt prey, can they be anymore retarded?

End incel culture :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: too naive and turned himself out for some sex… :smonk:
He probably lets gay Tyrone fuck him up the ass to prove how not racist he is.

Stupid faggot:lul::lul:

Ofc, I chose to be in this situation of not being loved, that's completely a voluntary decision :feelsclown:
Never been loved back and lacking something so fundamental is a nightmare. A psychiatrist described my experience almost exactl< from word to word:

There is reason to believe that he was determined to marry her and resolved to be
scrupulously faithful through all the years he must wait for this. There is nothing to
suggest he did not seek her with strongly passionate physical desire, but apparently his
idealization of her and fear of arousing even further impulses, which it would have been
for him a desecration to fulfill under these conditions, caused him to treat her, if not like
an untouchable goddess, at least with extraordinary restraint.

The aftermath when she gives out a pussy to Chad:

It is almost impossible to believe that fortune was so unkind as
to have him blunder upon an actual meeting of this girl with the customary activities
in progress. So it is said to have happened. At any rate, he received enlightenment in
such a convincing way that the impact was sudden and trenchant.

laughable and delusional.

Fucking hate reddit. I just lost IQ points reading that

End incel culture :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: too naive and turned himself out for some sex… :smonk:
exactly they think making there circle jerk stronger will somehow "end" us whatever that means but they dont realise that were not part of there circle jerk (except maybe for failed normies and fakecels)