Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel White JB I had my eyes on got deflowered by a swarthy beanerfag

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
(Note to the morality police: I live in a non cucked state that allows me to smash JBs, kindly fuck off)

Sisterfoid keeps me up on what’s new in the JB community. I’ve been hearing about this stupid bitch who is schizophrenic (I have my doubts. I don’t believe foids can be mentally ill they’re just LARPing). And she was crying about how she didn’t have a boyfriend (chad). I was considering shooting my shot with her, it seemed like a good opportunity. But then sisterfoid tells me that on her last trip to Mexico this dumb whore was so desperate for companionship that she hooked up with some swarthoid at a resort in Cabo. And she was bragging on her private story on Snapchat that she lost her virginity.

My first reaction was one of disgust. What callous disregard foids have for their virginity! Houellebecq warns that foids should be careful about sleeping around, because the bond that’s forged through sexual intimacy might only re-emerge once or twice, but after that never again. Truly it’s cucked to make an emotional investment in these whores who care so little for their ability to reciprocate. I thought about all the people who make commitments to foids who aren’t virgins. JFL. Imagine loving a foid who gave her most special sexual experience to another man. Imagine loving a foid who’s already permanently pair bonded with another man.

My second reaction was a feeling of betrayal. Where the hell are ethnicels? Why is this white JB giving herself fully to some random wetback? I think race doesn’t matter as much as you say.

Finally, I just feel so much bitterness and disgust for the current sexual culture. If you are looking for a savior, you won’t find one in the opposite sex. Why did God make foids so pretty if they are so viciously evil on the inside? I guess we should be thankful that their beauty is so short lived so we only care about them until they hit the wall in their mid 20s and become irrelevant forever.

"The wall" literally such a negative iq statement everyone knows that's false a granny has more smv then all the zoomercels here
Other people might care about these grannies. But not me. Foids become irrelevant to me once they hit their mid 20s. I don’t even care about them enough to rage at their unfair SMV

"The wall" literally such a negative iq statement everyone knows that's false a granny has more smv then all the zoomercels here
Men have lost their humanity in their pursuit for sexual conquest:feelsugh:.