Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel White IT user make fun of indian men because he cucks us

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-

I cant even get an indian girl cos they date white only or chadpreet only and this cuck makes fun of me. I hate white normies who steal my women and racist IT users with a passion

Stinky Curry whore IT users being proud that she's chad only jfl.

This might be just an elaborate larp as many IT users such as DianaVC are fat cucks who do anything to trigger incels. but still suifuel none the less

View attachment 353373
I cant even get an indian girl cos they date white only or chadpreet only and this cuck makes fun of me. I hate white normies who steal my women and racist IT users with a passion
View attachment 353376

This might be just an elaborate larp as many IT users such as DianaVC are fat cucks who do anything to trigger incels. but still suifuel none the less
I already made a thread on this

Imagine a Chad bragging just to annoy us, the virgins ... I rather think he 's a deluded cuck luring curries with money.

JFL that curry foid is engaged to a WHITE man

You think this might be a larp by a stormfrontcel or something?

No it isn't. This IT user has a history of posting on IncelTear and mainly other bullying subs like justneckbeardthings and "cringe" subs.

If anyone is a legit stormcel there it might be IncogNiko.

No it isn't. This IT user has a history of posting on IncelTear and mainly other bullying subs like justneckbeardthings and "cringe" subs.

If anyone is a legit stormcel there it might be IncogNiko.
So a larp nevertheless then? Surely someone of that sort would not be slaying any foid, yes?

So a larp nevertheless then? Surely someone of that sort would not be slaying any foid, yes?
It doesn't matter to me.
Recently IT users have been acting that some people here finding out they are sexhavers would be a blow to the arguments made here.

It changes nothing to me. I believe sexhavers that bully virgin males that complain about women are still losers just as I'd think that virgin males that bully other virgin males that complain about women are losers.

cope. I have seen many currywhores fuck white men while at uni then settle with rich curry to leech from.

I believe sexhavers that bully virgin males that complain about women are still losers
I strongly disagree because society, which is powerful, gives them all the leeway they need to do that and still come out on top.
cope. I have seen many currywhores fuck white men while at uni then settle with rich curry to leech from.
Yeah I believe you, but taking to the internet to evilly brag about it seems larpey to me.

I strongly disagree because society, which is powerful, gives them all the leeway they need to do that and still come out on top.
But society giving them leeway is what enables sexhavers to bully guys that complain about their frustrations with women online.
I won't give them that satisfaction.

And even if they don't meet the criteria for losers that are still cowardly douchebags and scumbags punching down.

But society giving them leeway is what enables sexhavers to bully guys that complain about their frustrations with women online.
I won't give them that satisfaction.
Doesn't matter outside of coping within your own head for your sanity, which is important I guess.
And even if they don't meet the criteria for losers that are still cowardly douchebags and scumbags punching down.
Indeed, the specimens I like least.

Doesn't matter outside of coping within your own head for your sanity, which is important I guess.
I don't think the term loser should be reserved specifically for virgin males and males that are generally unsuccessful with women.
Society might see it that way but fuck society tbh in every other way these kind of people that go out of their way to punch down are people I consider losers.

Indeed, the specimens I like least.
Unless you actually have a chance to fight them there is no use in getting too upset about it though. Thinking that by getting really outraged it will solve anything even if they clearly have no moral highground is coping.
But it doesn't hurt to draw attention to their hypocrisy when these same people later accuse people here of being racist.

Typical cumskin degenerate.

It's A guy on IT, almost 100% never had sex

Don't care about their brags I don't care about this gay world if the fucking Aliens came in here tomorrow I would help them exterminate every last human before letting them off me in the end.

Fucking gay ass species is this the best evolution could do? Imagine if the chad dinosaurs didn't die out we would all be chads because the dinosaurs were based and would not allow such cucked society to happen. Fucking meteorite it's all it's fault. All of this is a fault of space rock.

Just be a dinosaur theory.

Fucking gay ass species is this the best evolution could do? Imagine if the chad dinosaurs didn't die out we would all be chads because the dinosaurs were based and would not allow such cucked society to happen. Fucking meteorite it's all it's fault. All of this is a fault of space rock.

Agreed. Bring back the dinosaurs tbhngl

View attachment 353373
View attachment 353376

:feelskek: I BET IT FAGS AND ARE JOBLESS RETARDS, I mean which working man in his right mind has got time for this apart from whores, cos they are barely employable in anything else other than in either prostitution or as waiters. LARP IS GOOD BTW, goodday IT Poor cumskin and disowned currywhore

Last edited:
Don't care about their brags I don't care about this gay world if the fucking Aliens came in here tomorrow I would help them exterminate every last human before letting them off me in the end.

Brutal dinosaurpill destroyed the world.
I thinks so too