Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

white IT retards vs actual Asians

YuiStillMyCope

YuiStillMyCope

Self-banned
-
White ITcels whenever they see an “I wanna go to Japan” post here: Lmao look at this incel, Japanese people hate foreign losers, etc etc etc

Every Most Japanese men I’ve spoken to on the issue: 彼女が欲しいか?日本に来たらかわいい彼女を見つけるように俺は君を手伝ってくれるよ!

Last edited:
Understood every word.

彼女が欲しいか?日本に来たらかわいい彼女を見つけるよ!俺は君を手伝う

You want a girl? You will find a cute girlfriend if you come to Japan. I'll help.

i always see ITfags using the stereotype of inkwells having a fetish to asian toilets.
they definitely don't know that more than half of the incelosphere is made by ethnics. do they really think that asian men should stop dating their own women? probably yes

豚どもを一匹たりとも逃がすな!西洋帝国主義者の奴らに死を!天皇陛下万歳!

Literally whats wrong with liking asian women lmao
Why the seethe?
Its from used up roasties aint it?

To be fair not every Japanese man I know is supportive of this. I know one who told me said he hates “i wanna go to japan and fuck japanese bitches!” type weebs. But I’m nothing like those people, I genuinely respect Japanese culture and wouldn’t go there just for girls

Watashi wa incel desu.

i always see ITfags using the stereotype of inkwells having a fetish to asian toilets.
they definitely don't know that more than half of the incelosphere is made by ethnics. do they really think that asian men should stop dating their own women? probably yes
They constantly make posts about asian men dating white foids and angry comments and say that all incels hate asian males for dating white foids or something like that

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/12dn0ha/white_genes_are_superior_asian_genes_inferior/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

When in reality that's not true at all jfl

There's a tiny amount of un-cucked sentiment in Japan, but it's been largely stomped out by the overwhelming zeitgeist of White, specifically American, superiority. Japan has effectively been a occupied vassal state of the United States for almost eighty years. The men have learned that obediently handing over their women to Americans is the natural order.
Cherry-picking hard. I literally have no idea what you’re talking about
They constantly make posts about asian men dating white foids and angry comments and say that all incels hate asian males for dating white foids or something like that

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/12dn0ha/white_genes_are_superior_asian_genes_inferior/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

at this point they think “incel”=“anyone who says something bad about women”. And they downvoted the comment that says “So now the term incel is just being casually thrown around to include random racists?” lmao

80% of people will would murder Asian women for a whiff of a Blonde mayofoid

Bruh they do realize we have ricecels in here ?

Also that Filipino Dude is a straight up Chang jfl. Why do they a Chang dating a mayofoid is weird or something revolutionary ?

do they really think that asian men should stop dating their own women? probably yes
They as white soys might be aware that their best chance is ricewhoremaxxing and therefore want to have as much of a monopoly on them as they can

There's a tiny amount of un-cucked sentiment in Japan, but it's been largely stomped out by the overwhelming zeitgeist of White, specifically American, superiority. Japan has effectively been a occupied vassal state of the United States for almost eighty years. The men have learned that obediently handing over their women to Americans is the natural order.
And normies still say Japan & Germany bounced back after WW2 cause “muh economies! :soy:“, despite them being the most cucked countries on the planet

Most Japanese men I’ve spoken to on the issue: 彼女が欲しいか?日本に来たらかわいい彼女を見つけるように俺は君を手伝ってくれるよ!
Gigacucks for that LOL

Imagine being this spiritually buck broken as a people that once had a great imperial power

This is what being a vassal state of a country that itself is a vassal state of israel does to niggas

White ITcels whenever they see an “I wanna go to Japan” post here: Lmao look at this incel, Japanese people hate foreign losers, etc etc etc

Every Most Japanese men I’ve spoken to on the issue: 彼女が欲しいか?日本に来たらかわいい彼女を見つけるように俺は君を手伝ってくれるよ!
Don't listen to them bruh. White roasties hate when mayocels get Asian women.