Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel White incels theirs hope

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★★
JBW doesn’t exist bro :soy::soy::soy::soy:

pls stop bRo whites have it as hard a curry’s and Asians ols bro delete
Angry Wojak GIF by Leroy Patterson

JBW doesn’t exist bro :soy::soy::soy::soy:

pls stop bRo whites have it as hard a curry’s and Asians ols bro delete
It doesen't exist. You get rejected by 3/10 asian looking women in the west. SEA hardly counts considering most westerners mog locals into oblivion wage-wise. You're just beta providing there.

If you think a country full of white tourists worships below average looking white men, you're delusional.

You fuckers keep shilling this nonsense but I have been rejected by more Asian women online than I would like to say. Some of them were even fat.

White is automatic +3 to SMV.
Rice is automatic -3 to SMV.

Unironically @shii410's parents irl

just move 5000miles away bro, trust me bro you'll slay:feelswhat:

It doesen't exist. You get rejected by 3/10 asian looking women in the west. SEA hardly counts considering most westerners mog locals into oblivion wage-wise. You're just beta providing there.

If you think a country full of white tourists worships below average looking white men, you're delusional.

You fuckers keep shilling this nonsense but I have been rejected by more Asian women online than I would like to say. Some of them were even fat.
You can cope all you want but can you say you would be better off as curry or rice? Knowing your own women hate you for your race?
just move 5000miles away bro, trust me bro you'll slay:feelswhat:
Just stay in white majority country where average height is 6’8” bro!

Just stay in white majority country where average height is 6’8” bro!
Mpving anywhere is damn hard man. You're free to tell me about a romote work career that would enable me to move to wherever you think I could get laid.

Mpving anywhere is damn hard man. You're free to tell me about a romote work career that would enable me to move to wherever you think I could get laid.
Move to Major city in us with Asian and curry girls
Get wage cuck job and shit tier apparent

goom self hating ethnic women that list for anything white and non obese balding

Move to Major city in us with Asian and curry girls
Get wage cuck job and shit tier apparent

goom self hating ethnic women that list for anything white and non obese balding
I live in Eastern Europe. Stop calling them self hating. They hate Asian men not themselves

Stop calling them self hating. They hate Asian men not themselves
Yes they do. That's why they want to have kids with White men, so that their bloodline will be partially European. There are even a few stories of Noodleswhores being disappointed that their kid doesn't look White enough.

I live in Eastern Europe. Stop calling them self hating. They hate Asian men not themselves
Proof:feelsEhh:?
They want kids with blue eyes that means they hate them selves. The reason why wmaf kids look Asian is because are actually white people I won’t go deep into the science of this cause I don’t have time:smonk::smonk:

Proof:feelsEhh:?
They want kids with blue eyes that means they hate them selves. The reason why wmaf kids look Asian is because are actually white people I won’t go deep into the science of this cause I don’t have time:smonk::smonk:
Proof that I live in eastern europe?

Geomaxxing works for any incel. Thats why I say there is no such thing as a rich incel only broke one's.