Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious White incels are fakecels

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
20% race bait
All they have to do is move to Malaysia or Singapore or Hong Kong or Tokyo. And then they can live life on game developer story mode.

I think I'm too ugly even for that, maybe I will do a try in the future

Facts. Noodlefoids worship pasty skinned conquerors

I completely agree, although many of them don’t have the money to travel so they are stuck in their hellish realms where they can’t ascend.

It only works for young white Chadlites these days, before it was rich old guys.
But cope harder! :feelsjuice:

I completely agree, although many of them don’t have the money to travel so they are stuck in their hellish realms where they can’t ascend.
They should save up enough shekels to move to a rural area in Japan and settle down with a nice Japanese foid and live happily ever after.

It only works for young white Chadlites these days, before it was rich old guys.
But cope harder! :feelsjuice:
Rice foids in the west only want good looking white guys because they are surrounded by white guys. In the east, white guys are scarce, so they'll settle for any white guy.

this is the thread number 90758409472423742304 about whites and their fakeceldom

tru,

for shitskins it is the worst all across the globe.

Shitskins>Rices>Blacks>Sands>cumskins
It should be stressed that these are white passing sands. Brown sands are the same as shitskins

All they have to do is move to Malaysia or Singapore or Hong Kong or Tokyo. And then they can live life on game developer story mode.
just leave your hometown/culture and move to an other continent bro

not to mention it will propably not work

JBW is vile, of-course. Blame holes.

Try living in LATAM and still getting no bitches
this is the thread number 90758409472423742304 about whites and their fakeceldom
It almost feels insulting at this point
People still believing in this shit cope when most ascended "incels" who SEAmaxxed were low tier normie at worst

Just travel thousands of kilometers bro

Too much work.

I would not want to cuck Asian men by stealing their foids. That's wrong.

Faggot OP was banned. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Just travel thousands of kilometers bro
Just uproot your entire life and move to a SEA shithole so you can get chink pussy theory.

From what I have heard they only like white features such as lightly colored eyes so most of the inkwels from southern europe don't count. I have hazel eyes which is a subhuman trait tbh