Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White incels and ethnic cels I have a message for you: Immigration is actually bad (incels don't go to white country)

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Ok, quick post here.

Immigration is moving from your home country to another.

So, I would say stay in your country so you can contribute to and build your country up better, because, your race is what should be important to you.

Let ethnics die out and all humans will be white and then we'll have other inceldom subgroups.

The problem with immigration is simple words is, you get out of your country and no one replaces you, now you go to another country that doesn't need you and you make one more guy homeless and the guy dies in that country WHILE IN YOUR COUNTRY NO ONE's there to replace you and fulfill the needs of the average people.

I hope you like this post.

btw I will support that "Martinez Perspective" guy and Andrew Tate. Though I warn you, they've got the women... HISTORY CAN REPEAT ITSELF, we can be slaves again and so on, not all your sons will turn out good, this is my message to white incels.

I didn't choose to immigrate and don't care what happens to the world or my race tbh

true incels don't care about race or country or bs like that

ethnics are chads in sweden:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

gigacoper look at the last photo classic betabux right there

Plus the other guys it's just height
who cares? pussy is pussy. That indian man ascended his bloodline by 5000 years of evolution

who cares? pussy is pussy. That indian man ascended his bloodline by 5000 years of evolution
Dude you're a moron fucking get off my post you spermfag fuck you and your stupid mouth you're extremely dumb and stupid therefore you should shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of my fucking post shitfag

So, I would say stay in your country so you can contribute to and build your country up better, because, your race is what should be important to you.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Immigration cucked. It doesnt Benefit the native population only the rich company who get cheap labour.
Rent in my state is so high meanwhile in other parts of country where there are no immigrants the housingprice is double as low :feelssus:
Best way for immigrant is work 5-10 years in the West abroad and then save money and go back to live rich

Dude you're a moron fucking get off my post you spermfag fuck you and your stupid mouth you're extremely dumb and stupid therefore you should shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of my fucking post shitfag

What if we are born in multicultural shithole with nowhere to return to? Just rope for being disgusting mutt?

People don't choose the country they are born in, so I would say they're transcitizens rather than immigrants

I'm not obligated to stay around to help my "race", I'll settle where ever I feel like it.

I'm not obligated to stay around to help my "race", I'll settle where ever I feel like it.
Ok, if you dare not care, it's fine, not everybody can live in extreme third world conditions, but it's better so that the human race is evenly divided in forms of welfare, government, medical attention and so on.

People say, "The rich get richer" well immigrating to first world countries from your home country contribute to that, I just think it's stupid to contribute to a country that doesn't need you compared to one that does i.e. third world countries.

What if we are born in multicultural shithole with nowhere to return to? Just rope for being disgusting mutt?
Help the poor countries, make them money, why contribute to first world countries when they don't need you? It's the same thing like pity sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back