Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White htn picks a fat sheboon

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★

Foids have literal infinite SMV.

No matter their race, fat levels, age.

Living life on tutorial mode with god mode enabled.

Foids don't lose. Foids can't lose.

Bar for bar

OIG 8

@RealSchizo did u get banned on discord too

TBH I WOULD RATHER LIVE HOMELESS THAN GETTING $5 000 000 FOR 5 MINUTES OF JUST CONVERSATION WITH THAT ORGANGUTAN *IN VIDEO GAME*
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existin

@Sneir i agree

To think this monkey has a higher smv than all of us combined… its insane

@THE TRUE DIGLET 's race

TBH I WOULD RATHER LIVE HOMELESS THAN GETTING $5 000 000 FOR 5 MINUTES OF JUST CONVERSATION WITH THAT ORGANGUTAN *IN VIDEO GAME*
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existin

To think this monkey has a higher smv than all of us combined… its insane
I think bw in terms of privilege have the most out of any group of people

Why man .... why did he pick her. That can't be real.

White foids are fucking awful: They vote for policies that are often very globohomo/ZOG, have incredibly high-standards, and are just generally insufferable in their own unique ways as all foids are when compared by race.
Over privileged white toilets who feel like they owe ethnics

you say it as if it's a bad thing for you
Subchad ethnics don't really benefit from it at all. In fact, I don't know if any ethnics benefit from it.

Women seeing you as a victim is not a good thing. An object of pity is hardly ever one of desire

Oh yeah, good point
Rap/hip-hop going mainstream was probably FAR more beneficial for black SMV than the whole BLM fiasco. Since it made blacks "cool" and cultural trendsetters

Over privileged white toilets who feel like they owe ethnics
It is, the jews and liberal white toilets work together.
High-IQ; I am making a thread soonish about how foids are the perfect ZOGbots.
Hoeflation standards are rising daily
They're getting worse even faster it seems: Slippery-slope type of situation.
Rap/hip-hop going mainstream was probably FAR more beneficial for black SMV than the whole BLM fiasco. Since it made blacks "cool" and cultural trendsetters
Valid point: Rap appears "masculine" in the eyes of normies & foids, which leads to normies wanting to imitate it & foids seeing it as dark-triad in a way.