Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion White guys, would you take a pretty Asian girl/woman as a wife?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Yes, I would. Modern White women are fucking disgusting and I would rather take an Asian or even a Jewish traditionalist wife than an average White woman. We have no options these days, that's for sure. I'm a former White Nationalist, but this is reality now. No time to care about saving our race from extinction and focusing on purity when 90% of Whites around the world don't care about their folks and don't want to be saved.
90% of whites deserve the pain and suffering they get. They have no backbone, pander to every race but their own and can't even keep white women in line. Plus they are the roots of neo-liberalism and feminism, along with the Jews.

90% of whites deserve the pain and suffering they get. They have no backbone, pander to every race but their own and can't even keep white women in line. Plus they are the roots of neo-liberalism and feminism, along with the Jews.

Agreed.

You asked, I answered. I'm not an infiltrator, it's just my opinion.
I wasn't talking to you bro, you uncovered urself bro bro kek
jk
Just went to IT and the :feelsclown::feelsclown: have already made a post bout this post calling white guys who don't like their white whorish women and are willing to take asian women ! "white supremacists" LMFAO :lul::lul::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsclown:

I wasn't talking to you bro, you uncovered urself bro bro kek
jk
Just went to IT and the :feelsclown::feelsclown: have already made a post bout this post calling white guys who don't like their white whorish women and are willing to take asian women ! "white supremacists" LMFAO :lul::lul::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsclown:

Oh, pardon me. I just wish those retards from IT posted my edited comment. Shit.

I'm not white. But I would be reluctant to marry a noodlewhore because they aren't my type.

EmbarrassedDot1539, don't worry, sweety, I'm not mad at you.

Sorry if your women are into White guys. Can't help you with that. LOL.
Would you fuck a coalburner? Noodlewhores who fuck cumskins are equally traitorous and disgusting.

Nope, they are extremely materialistic.

It would depend but probably not. Tf I have in common with some foreigner. May as well marry a rock or some inanimate object if literally nothing matters in common ground.

I'm latino with yellow fever.

Say no white girl/woman will ever be attracted to you but a pretty Asian girl/woman wants to be in a relationship with you, she likes you and the ralationship won't be fake (betabuxxing). Would you accept?
And inb4, i don't think i would want kids.
Some pretty girl into you out of the blue? Lol you guys havent learned a damn thing :feelsjuice:

Attachments

• C21105E0-4C58-45B1-AE3A-876B703AFC62.jpeg
    C21105E0-4C58-45B1-AE3A-876B703AFC62.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 42
Yes but if we had kids, would have to abort the men. Can't ethically bring that much suffering into the world. The girls would be fine, and if they got with chad, perhaps they can have 1/4 Keanu reeves looking boys that could do alright.

I wouldn't wife anyone up unless she was a virgin, and even then the terms 'wife' and 'husband' seem really boomer-esque and outdated to me. The institution of marriage is outdated and foids are the primary beneficiaries of such an arrangement.

Valuable women are a scarcity, and what I would consider "marriage material" deviates from what most people around here define that as.

Jewish traditionalist wife?
Jewish women are no better than any other. I have witnessed some first-hand gloating of debauchery by one who also enjoyed roping numerous men one after the next to boost her self-esteem despite being run down after being a slut. No different from any other foid.

Last edited:
Lurk more:dab:
Read more:dab:
It would depend but probably not. Tf I have in common with some foreigner. May as well marry a rock or some inanimate object if literally nothing matters in common ground.
So you're saying that you'd have more in common with your typical spoiled white becky slut? :feelshaha:
Some pretty girl into you out of the blue? Lol you guys havent learned a damn thing :feelsjuice:
Bruh this types of posts are all "what if" scenarios for a reason
Over for GrAYcels
I wouldn't wife anyone up unless she was a virgin, and even then the terms 'wife' and 'husband' seem really
:feelsclown::feelsclown:
Well gud luck with findin a virgin in 2021 and in the following years

Last edited:
Read more
So you think that a 3/10 5'10" manlet can ascend in Asia without betabuxxing and greedcardmaxxxing? All those fat boomers in SEA only receive female attention because they come from rich western countries. "Ah whitu subhuman, I can milk him for passport and shekels"

So you think that a 3/10 5'10" manlet can ascend in Asia without betabuxxing and greedcardmaxxxing? All those fat boomers in SEA only receive female attention because they come from rich western countries. "Ah whitu subhuman, I can milk him for passport and shekels"
:feelsclown::feelsclown: When we say JBW i think no one except you has a truecel in mind kek. The fact that you have to be atleast normie-tier looking is obvious. And again there such guys will have a lot more chances then with their white 4/10, 5/10 becky looksmatches :feelshaha:

:feelsclown::feelsclown: When we say JBW i think no one except you has a truecel in mind kek. The fact that you have to be atleast normie-tier looking is obvious. And again there such guys will have a lot more chances then with their white 4/10, 5/10 becky looksmatches :feelshaha:
Wrong, some ethnicels unironically believe that every white guy slays in Asia, no exceptions. Jfl If you unironically think that normies date their looksmatch

Probably not. Ching chong women are good for pump and dump but not relationship. They are obsessed with 6'7 whitu Chadu so she will dump me the first chance she gets.
:feelskek:

u/ItsOVER has entered the chat

Wrong, some ethnicels unironically believe that every white guy slays in Asia, no exceptions. Jfl If you unironically think that normies date their looksmatch

Why didn't you make a poll?
No I wouldn't. Most Asian women are superficial as hell and only care about status, income etc... Second, I have a lot of contempt for white men and women who date/fuck/marry outside their race. They will all burn in the deepest pits of hell, mark my words.

Yep, forgot bout that. The majority of posters here would vote yes anyway
Cucks, absolute fucking cucks that deserve every drop of misery the whole fucking universe could possibly generate thrown at them.

Cucks, absolute fucking cucks that deserve every drop of misery the whole fucking universe could possibly generate thrown at them.
Over for infiltratorcels

No. Not wasting my aryan genes just to create the next ER

No way. I'm not wasting my white genes on a washed up roastie noodlewhore. Think of the abominations she'll breed. Plus I really feel for my ricecel brothers. I don't want to steal their women (not that I'm getting any)

No way. I'm not wasting my white genes on a washed up roastie noodlewhore. Think of the abominations she'll breed. Plus I really feel for my ricecel brothers. I don't want to steal their women (not that I'm getting any)
Over for volcelcels. Where did i say that i want kids kek, i explicitly said that i don't want such. Second, im not having an ugly indonesian girl/woman in mind but a pretty chinese one for example.
Like Yoshiko Kawashima
Gen Yoshiko Kawashima

Or emperor Puyi's wife
Wanrong

GettyImages 3304510

Tumblr nwjub76hYw1uvev61o1 1280

Last edited:
@songyuxin_hitomi. Keep coping you fucking fag.

Volcel if you wouldn't.
Tbh but no kids
No you piece of shit. For every Asian woman you take, her looksmatch is destined rot alone in riceland.

Either find a white slav wife in some shithole EE country or rope you degenerate subhuman

Do you really want to spawn the next ER that badly? :feelskek:
Don't have kids then no problem. Also ricecels deserve to be cucked for not beating and abusing their women unlike giga Based Arabs.

Last edited: