Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion White guys, would you take a pretty Asian girl/woman as a wife?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
Say no white girl/woman will ever be attracted to you but a pretty Asian girl/woman wants to be in a relationship with you, she likes you and the ralationship won't be fake (betabuxxing). Would you accept?
And inb4, i don't think i would want kids.

Volcel if you wouldn't.

Ofc. But she should take me with her so that we could live our happy life in an Asian country.

Why not? Most asian foids make my dick hard, so of course I would accept

Yes, I would. Modern White women are fucking disgusting and I would rather take an Asian or even a Jewish traditionalist wife than an average White woman. We have no options these days, that's for sure. I'm a former White Nationalist, but this is reality now. No time to care about saving our race from extinction and focusing on purity when 90% of Whites around the world don't care about their folks and don't want to be saved.

Last edited:
they look subhuman but yes i would, beggars cant be choosers

No you piece of shit. For every Asian woman you take, her looksmatch is destined rot alone in riceland.

Either find a white slav wife in some shithole EE country or rope you degenerate subhuman

Do you really want to spawn the next ER that badly? :feelskek:

Sorry if your women are into White guys. Can't help you with that. LOL.

Yes and I'd try to use gf halo to get a latina mamasita

Yes, I would. Modern White women are fucking disgusting and I would rather take an Asian or even a Jewish traditionalist wife than an average White woman. We have no options these days, that's for sure. I'm a former White Nationalist, but this is reality now. No time to care about saving our race from extinction and focusing on purity when 90% Whites around the world don't care their folks and don't want to be saved.
I think it's impossible to get a Jewish girl if you're an incel goy.

Say no white girl/woman will ever be attracted to you but a pretty Asian girl/woman wants to be in a relationship with you, she likes you and the ralationship won't be fake (betabuxxing). Would you accept?
Yes of course

im not white but i still would
No you piece of shit. For every Asian woman you take, her looksmatch is destined rot alone in riceland.

Either find a white slav wife in some shithole EE country or rope you degenerate subhuman

every man for himself. those millions of rice are fucked anyway, millions plus one doesnt matter as long as it isnt me
but im fucked anyway too so tough

Yes. Do you know any such girl ? :what:

Jfl all mayos wanna fuck gooks and give birth to happas
:feelsjuice:

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: Whites will conquer all of your waifus and rightfully so :feelsbaton:
Jfl all mayos wanna fuck gooks and give birth to happas
Did you saw the inb4 :feelsclown:

no. i'd rather have no kids than betray my race.:feelzez:

Cute loyal Asian tradGeeFee :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
:feelsautistic::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
no. i'd rather have no kids than betray my race.:feelzez:
I was thinking the same way till recently but 99% of todays white girls/women are trash
Yes, I would. Modern White women are fucking disgusting and I would rather take an Asian or even a Jewish traditionalist wife than an average White woman. We have no options these days, that's for sure. I'm a former White Nationalist, but this is reality now. No time to care about saving our race from extinction and focusing on purity when 90% of Whites around the world don't care about their folks and don't want to be saved.
Yep, a lot of white girls in USSA, United Cuckdom, France etc. would preffer a Chadrone instead of their white looksmatch kek

Last edited:
Probably not. Ching chong women are good for pump and dump but not relationship. They are obsessed with 6'7 whitu Chadu so she will dump me the first chance she gets.

pretty Asian girl/woman wants to be in a relationship with you, she likes you and the ralationship won't be fake (betabuxxing). Would you accept?
Sara likes it

Probably not. Ching chong women are good for pump and dump but not relationship. They are obsessed with 6'7 whitu Chadu so she will dump me the first chance she gets.
:lul:

cope if you think white guys rejecting an asian girl means that she will actually hook up with her looksmatch
it just means she'll get pumped and dumped by white chads who wouldn't marry her and treat her right like I would

if she got pregnant you could just find out gender of fetus and induce abortion if male
hapa foids are future wives for other white incels

The absolute state of this forum. :feelstastyman:

Sara at Benny closeupSara to bennyUp at BennyBideas FOAM

HE must be suifuel for you ricecels

Saw a blonde haird baby happa today with its gook mom
Gross
:feelsUgh:
what was his facial structure like?
future youngcel?
anyways he will probably have high-smv because of halo effect of blonde hair

Beggars can't be choosers

Why don't whiteskin just donate sperm if you all are so worried about the exinction while wanting to marry Asian ladies?

Every man would.
What’s the point of this thread?

Haven't heard of JBW in Asia, eh? :feelsclown:
Bouncepill

heightmaxing with bubbles
when naturally being the tallest member of your group who already receives all the female awe is not enough

No, I will not engage in or promote the Jew’s white genocide agenda.

what was his facial structure like?
future youngcel?
anyways he will probably have high-smv because of halo effect of blonde hair
Dark eyes, off color Hapa skin, round gook face but blonde hair, gook mom
:feelsUgh:

Dat carrot
Narrow eyes

if you are a burly chad with good genetics then stuff like showing gentleness with animals will be seen as a sign of strength

you will be seen as a nurturer/protector

but if a gangly short black kid did this it would only be seen as effeminate/weak

classic "halo effect"

Attachments

• p5tb9snctxl71.jpg
    p5tb9snctxl71.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
:feelskek::feelshaha:
Kek IT working on it :feelshaha::feelsclown:

You asked, I answered. I'm not an infiltrator, it's just my opinion.

Jewish traditionalist wife?

So long as she doesn't want her rabbi to put my son's cock in his mouth, I guess?

Did I mention anything about having children?
Did I mention anything about my son being religiously Jewish?