Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

white guys don't help other whites to get laid

A

Arab

Banned
-
I think everyone will agree with me that when an arab or african gets laid they pass the girls around to their friends. They don't mind sharing the girl once they get the pussy.

White guys on the other hand want all the girl to themselves.

Look at some reports in sweden. This black guy had a nordic gf and then he asked all his friends to gangbang her.

white people hate each other

very common knowledge

I think it's true.

I knew normies that never explained to me the basics of approching a foid or whatever.

I had a friend that faked being rich (he had rich friends that gave him nice clothes and took him to parties) and always talked me about his sex sessions.
When i asked if i could have one sex session he told me "you see...it's complicated".

Why would you wanna share your girl ? When i had a girl like Orphan on my side we would be a dream couple. And ofc noone is allowed to touch her apart from myself. Its also different when you talk about sluts or legit a peron you admire hell even "love.?"

So what you're saying is ethnics are cucks.

White people like to Conquer
Blacks like to share that's why their Society is fucked.

High IQ.white guys need to share foids. The foid will whore herself out anyway, may as well help a brotha out

Stop with those stupids withe threads :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Again with the anti white psyop. Honestly, how much are they paying you? Do you get paid more than the shills on /pol/? Do you also shill on /pol/? Why did you choose this career? Are you allowed to respond to direct questions like this?

actually i'm quite proud to be white and i think white men invented most things

i just hate white women and how white men are cucks to them

wtf is this basement dweller theory? Whites practically invented cuckoldry