Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel white guy travels to india to film the shitholness of the country

copingincel

copingincel

Recruit
★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQOIWNUEgZM

Soo brutal, imagine being born in these slums , I wouldve just roped... Now i do know the men in the background of his video were just wageslaving to make like $2 a day. But Fucking helll its so brutal being born in these conditions.. No proper food, water, no proper home with AC ( they all live in huts). And then you wageslav under the hot sun with no UV rays protection for 80 hours a week and only earn like $5 a day maximum..

Also whats up with crackers going to extreme shithole parts of shithole countries.. Theres a few decent places in india to visit but why would he choose to go to the most fucked up area and film all the shit thats going on.. My guess would be that he just went there to mog those currycels.. As yall can see those curries were impressed by his genetics and all wanted to greet him.

brutal hes mogging every soul in his vicinty

Just you wait! Superpower by 2050!

Soo brutal, imagine being born in these slums , I wouldve just roped... Now i do know the men in the background of his video were just wageslaving to make like $2 a day. But Fucking helll its so brutal being born in these conditions.. No proper food, water, no proper home with AC ( they all live in huts). And then you wageslav under the hot sun with no UV rays protection for 80 hours a week and only earn like $5 a day maximum..

Also whats up with crackers going to extreme shithole parts of shithole countries.. Theres a few decent places in india to visit but why would he choose to go to the most fucked up area and film all the shit thats going on.. My guess would be that he just went there to mog those currycels.. As yall can see those curries were impressed by his genetics and all wanted to greet him.

Maybe he just wanted to expose what another culture and true poverty actually looks like and show it to the west, so people could stop complaining so much that they have to work at mcdonald's in order to keep living. And maybe he was a Chad trying to fuck dark-skinned. Indian poontang, I don't know. And I really don't care if they end up killing this white man. You go to a foreign place and you are a majority of the extreme where they see you as a rich fool. They could totally pounced on you and nobody will ever hear from you again.

superpower in shitting in the streets
My7axENT SPMnvVYNcZEj7325H6TJ6qp1mhGFaId8a4

My guess would be that he just went there to mog those currycels.. As yall can see those curries were impressed by his genetics and all wanted to greet him.
This. They don't even fuck the curry foids (unlike Thailand), they just go there to mog subhumans.

I can imagine the appeal. Imagine being say a 6ft3 white guy from the Netherlands, you are taller than 75% of men in your country but you also get height, face, and frame mogged every now and then. Suddenly, you are in a country where you are an absolute god. You walk the streets and everyone you see is lower IQ than you, has less money, is a foot shorter, has ugly shit skin, is far less athletic and strong... you are basically a god. It'd be like being an Alpha from Brave New World and walking streets full of Epsilons.

Last edited:
My life sucks yes but it would be even worse if I was curry

I can imagine the appeal. Imagine being say a 6ft3 white guy from the Netherlands, you are taller than 75% of men in your country but you also get height, face, and frame mogged every now and then. Suddenly, you are in a country where you are an absolute god. You walk the streets and everyone you see is lower IQ than you, has less money, is a foot shorter, has ugly shit skin, is far less athletic and strong... you are basically a god. It'd be like being an Alpha from Brave New World and walking streets full of Epsilons.
yeah but imagine mogging everyone in your home country instead of geomaxxing lol

This. They don't even fuck the curry foids (unlike Thailand), they just go there to mog subhumans.
Pajeeta are too ugly for white men not even Asian men want them

Lol they get wives and breed like rabbits. They are happier than a lot of you.

Pajeeta are too ugly for white men not even Asian men want them

Lol they get wives and breed like rabbits. They are happier than a lot of you.
Their wives are some ugly fat pajeeta who’s a 3/10 maxx.. that doesn’t count as ascension

Can't imagine what it's like to heightmog every single man whenever i go out, it must feel so good which is why these whites go to subhuman countries

Every time I hear of this just reminds me of some white foid making a vlog in India and literally hordes of curries surround and stare at her jfl

Can't imagine what it's like to heightmog every single man whenever i go out, it must feel so good which is why these whites go to subhuman countries
every tall white guy i know
well ex friends have a gf or are married right now
except for one because he has legit mentalcel behavior but i wouldnt call him exactly tall hes 5ft11 but hes white with blue eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back