Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White guy runs JBW game to snag a pajeeta from MIT

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Captain
More jbw pills. This girl ik got free ride for mit undergrad because she was a math genius..when she lived in India she never had a bf AFAIK. I know a few fat pajeetas like this that got themselves white boyfriends once they moved to thr west. No body liked or dated them here because these foids are generally very masculine, rude and dominating cunts

4122263 4121899 IMG 2538
4122263 4121899 IMG 2538
4122264 1000047568
4122261 4121898 IMG 2539

What character are you currently larping as?

Also she's big and ugly so how is that "JBW."

What character are you currently larping as?
Well most attractive people I knew sticked to their own race. It's usually mentally ill and ugly guys and foids who themselves can't find a same race partner go for white bfs/gfs. I know a few ugly pajeets who got themselves land whale white gfs too

4 PSL MTN with a sub 2 PSL whale

Good, he's happy, less competition for everyone else, everybody's happy

This. She gets gigafogged by Fiona from Shrek, I myself am a pajeet incel and would rather die alone than settle for that

WOW. That lady is ugly as fuck.

Photo documenting the creation of the currycel race circa 1800 BC colorized

I saw two white male indian female couples in SF this week.

This. She gets gigafogged by Fiona from Shrek, I myself am a pajeet incel and would rather die alone than settle for that
Same. You are not volcel if don’t fuck pigs :feelspuke:

East Indian girls can be hot as hell not going to lie

Wow, he got a fat, ugly Pajeeta that looks like a demon. Something to be soooo jealous off

I don't mind in this case purely because she's an overblown goblin

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back