Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White guy finally ascends via tinder .. with obese black woman

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-

Not really obese, but ugly nonetheless.

FemaleDatingStrategy member finally found her HVM

Ascension huh

Meanwhile Chad had sex with his cute white 14yo virgin first gf who still thinks about him to this day

But Billy has to lose his virginity st the age of 25 to old and overweight sheboon slut whos seen more dicks than urologists :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Literally just be tall and white

HEIGHT >>>>>>>>>> FACE

HEIGHT >>>>>>>>>> FACE
Fellow deities behold the god of this universe's dimension. Look at how he made big = good and small = bad :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: can you believe what this deity has done. Making his subjects suffer because they aren't a certain size. Completely buffoonish

Fellow deities behold the god of this universe's dimension. Look at how he made big = good and small = bad :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: can you believe what this deity has done. Making his subjects suffer because they aren't a certain size. Completely buffoonish
All men are created equal in the eyes of God. You're beautiful because God made you in his image sweaty! :bluepill:

All men are created equal in the eyes of God. You're beautiful because God made you in his image sweaty
God is a criminal deity though. He broke away from the multiverse council to rebel against other creators and built this world on shit. His subjects are shit because they're made from the deitys own shit. It's fucking insane. But that's what they don't want me to tell you.

God is a criminal deity though. He broke away from the multiverse council to rebel against other creators and built this world on shit. His subjects are shit because they're made from the deitys own shit. It's fucking insane. But that's what they don't want me to tell you.
ded fkn srs? That's kind of hilarious ngl :feelskek:

Lots of fakecels in the replies tbh jfl. And how is she fat? Jfl a little tiddiez and azz never hurt anyone :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:.

ded fkn srs? That's kind of hilarious ngl :feelskek:
Yeah brother. It's like knowing what's inside grisha's basement sorta shit. I was classified but hey the truth is out now :feelshaha:

Obese?? Jfl volcel if you wouldn't tbh
And i dont think that guy "finally ascended" unless it was a joke kek

She's overweight not obese. I have laser eyes like Greg. Also, 42% of American adults are obese so it wouldn't be that out of the ordinary:feelskek: I bet the majority of Americans are overweight and only a tiny percentage of that exercises enough to excuse that, i.e., nba and nfl players

She's overweight not obese. I have laser eyes like Greg. Also, 42% of American adults are obese so it wouldn't be that out of the ordinary:feelskek: I bet the majority of Americans are overweight and only a tiny percentage of that exercises enough to excuse that, i.e., nba and nfl players

I'm against race-mixing but seeing the sheer feminine joy and submission that non-white foids have towards white normies is pretty refreshing compared to white foids that don't even seem to treat Chad with respect

LOL.

She ain't "obese" and vocel if you wouldn't. Naturally I find it funny that he managed to hook up with her on Tinder for a "hookup" lmao this clown world. This is madness. I don't see why decent Americans accept this. What happened, Christian soldiers? How the fuck did you let things get this way? You know this madness has to come to stop. The American male is under undue psychic distress because of this shit. I have an out in marrying a teen foid in Somalia, but they sure don't. What of them?

Ascension huh

Meanwhile Chad had sex with his cute white 14yo virgin first gf who still thinks about him to this day

But Billy has to lose his virginity st the age of 25 to old and overweight sheboon slut whos seen more dicks than urologists :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

HEIGHT >>>>>>>>>> FACE

Height mogs everyone here....

Last edited:
You're fuckin kidding me right? Thats not obese.

I MATCH with morbidly obese foids. I know what obese is.

She is not obese. Lots of blackcels would probably kill for her.

You're fuckin kidding me right? Thats not obese.

I MATCH with morbidly obese foids. I know what obese is.

She is not obese. Lots of blackcels would probably kill for her.

She got a fat ass ngl would bang:ahegao:

that isn’t ascension…

Just be tall and white so you can get a fat ugly black woman?

I recoil at the word "fat ugly black woman"...aimed at any foid with which I definitely would, and with her I most certainty would. Volcel if you wouldn't.

I recoil at the word "fat ugly black woman"...aimed at any foid with which I definitely would, and with her I most certainty would. Volcel if you wouldn't.
I think 95% of white guys would find her unfuckable.

Amazing how some say "ugly and unfuckable" and identify as incel?
Hell yeah I would fuck her or even have a relationship if she isn't a bitch.

What's with you copers she's she's obese as hell

Ascension huh

Not really obese, but ugly nonetheless.
Agreed. Shes not grossly obese by todays standards, just wide hips and a big butt. She's definitely not super attractive though, maybe "average-at-best". But still has more smv than this entire board combined.

Fat ugly sheboon hookup whore. Imagine the body count.

JFL at the normie who considers this a win
Even if he "ascends" with that thing his nigger son won't be able to carry on his genes and will end up here on this forums
He might as well castrate himself
LMFAO it's over

Last edited:
Ascension huh

Brutal.

All men are created equal in the eyes of God. You're beautiful because God made you in his image sweaty! :bluepill:
“Not everyone can accept the marriage, but only those to whom it has been given. For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

The Bible speaks already about incels, called eunuchs. :forcedsmile:
If you have been given the sex life you should accept it. :forcedsmile:

Ascension huh

It's over. I'll never get a 16 year old girlfriend. Ldar :smonk::feelsrope:

HEIGHT >>>>>>>>>> FACE
Extreme cope. Why am I still incel at 26 then?