Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel White girls' opinions on asians (ricecels don't enter)

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-

1e014a3

Opinions? More like hivemind

i want the same video but with asian girls

KPOPcel copers on suicide watch

I'm sorry riceman, but you gotta be chang or kpop prettyboy in order to get pussy at all

I'm sorry riceman, but you gotta be chang or kpop prettyboy in order to get pussy at all
Asians really need to upgrade their genes my letting foreigners mix with them. Japanese women will even go for Arabs before Asians necause they look more masculine

White foids are smelly and racist.

If you look carefully, a lot of them are hairier than Asian dudes.

the girls in both videos are better looking than 90%+ young foids in my area,
who are either fat or have messed up masculine faces,

Asians really need to upgrade their genes my letting foreigners mix with them. Japanese women will even go for Arabs before Asians necause they look more masculine

View attachment 480135
Over for ricecels: waste so much time persuing education while noodle whores fuck loser men of other races.

Why care with that? Sad is Noodlewhores hating Rices

Over for ricecels: waste so much time persuing education while noodle whores fuck loser men of other races.
For Asian women JBC is law (Just Be Caucasion) They will go for Europeans, Arabs, Meds, Indians, and Asians are in last place. Even this half-Paki half-Korean guy is deemed more attractive than regular Korean men because he looks more Caucasion

maxresdefault.jpg