Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White girls have insane SMV

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Captain
★★
Now everyone knows GL cute white girls live on tutorial mods but what's astonishing to me is that even average looking white women have sky high SMV and are capable of being insanely hypergamous

Look at this women. You would assume she is just your average high school girl. Maybe has a normie bf, a decent social circle and a few hundred followers on Instagram

It seems like white girls just can't lose. Many "Average" looking white girls are dating footballers, actors, rappers,billionaires.

Legit ethnic stacies get cucked by their husbands for average looking white foids. Ethnics commit crimes just to be with a becky white girl. Literally every race of men dreams kf fucking you. JBW is 10x stronger for women

View: https://youtu.be/4H_nBkVSePU

And if everything goes wrong you can always rely on onlyfans and whoremaxxing. White girls on average earn 3x more than black women

White girls are often low IQ and slutty so they usually ruin their looks and get wasted before they turn 30 but if they play their cards right an average looking white foid can easily date a millionaire supermodel. The closest thing to experiencing divinity on earth is perhaps being a white woman.

All foids have infinite SMV. Even a niggerfoid whose face cannot be seen because of how black she is, has an SMV infinitely higher than most men.

All foids have infinite SMV. Even a niggerfoid whose face cannot be seen because of how black she is, has an SMV infinitely higher than most men.
Infinite foids for Hookups yes but for LTRs it differs

The uglier a woman is, the greater the probability that she is married.

And honestly, I think you underestimate how cucks and desperate some normies can be.

Infinite smv yet they age the worst. Juggernaut law in effect

Now everyone knows GL cute white girls live on tutorial mods but what's astonishing to me is that even average looking white women have sky high SMV and are capable of being insanely hypergamous

Look at this women. You would assume she is just your average high school girl. Maybe has a normie bf, a decent social circle and a few hundred followers on Instagram

View attachment 1180310

It seems like white girls just can't lose. Many "Average" looking white girls are dating footballers, actors, rappers,billionaires.

View attachment 1180311View attachment 1180312

Legit ethnic stacies get cucked by their husbands for average looking white foids. Ethnics commit crimes just to be with a becky white girl. Literally every race of men dreams kf fucking you. JBW is 10x stronger for women

View: https://youtu.be/4H_nBkVSePU

And if everything goes wrong you can always rely on onlyfans and whoremaxxing. White girls on average earn 3x more than black women

White girls are often low IQ and slutty so they usually ruin their looks and get wasted before they turn 30 but if they play their cards right an average looking white foid can easily date a millionaire supermodel. The closest thing to experiencing divinity on earth is perhaps being a white woman.

Water. Your chances of losing as a white female are 1 in 100

That first bitch is not white. Okay, back to reading the rest of your post, ethnic.

Water tbh; who had the second highest SMV out of foids racially speaking though.

It's clear you are overstating their smv because you're black. I have seen so many white women who are ugly af, uglier than many arab women

At this point it doesn't even matter the race of the foid, they all have high smv

Water tbh; who had the second highest SMV out of foids racially speaking though.
Thry mog asian women to the demographic that matters

It's clear you are overstating their smv because you're black. I have seen so many white women who are ugly af, uglier than many arab women
It doesn't matter they are ugly. Their whiteness alone is enough to ascend them.

That first bitch is not white. Okay, back to reading the rest of your post, ethnic.
First bitch is legit a rural white American :feelskek: Chances are she’s just a mix of 2-3 European phenos

Op is Indian. Also blackpill forums are known to overrate white landwhales.

Most blondes that get posted are legit fat but are considered muh “thick”.

Nah all women have infinite SMV. The only women who will struggle with ltrs are legit just unlucky and rare. The only women I can picture who would fit that label tend to be dykes anyways so

Nah all women have infinite SMV. The only women who will struggle with ltrs are legit just unlucky and rare. The only women I can picture who would fit that label tend to be dykes anyways so
By ltr I mean being able to LTR chads.

By ltr I mean being able to LTR chads.
Just don’t be a 5’10 300 pound landwhale and you should be fine.

Btw check the post I tagged u on .org

First bitch is legit a rural white American :feelskek: Chances are she’s just a mix of 2-3 European phenos
She looks like a brown girl tbh. She must have some Mexican dna
Op is Indian. Also blackpill forums are known to overrate white landwhales.

Most blondes that get posted are legit fat but are considered muh “thick”.
Yeah, true. But he is exaggerating white women's smv, at least imo as an arab

Latina mogs them into oblivion

Ethnics would marry and impregnate a 3/10 pigskin slut over a 10/10 ethnic foid from their own race just for a miniscule chance of their kids turning out whiter than them, at least white enough to pass.

Yeah, true. But he is exaggerating white women's smv, at least imo as an arab
nope juggernaut law is the standard Blackpill. Btw more attractive women have lower body counts IF THEYRE HQNP. Obviously standard HQP htb+ are all turbo sluts but a very attractive female with very HQNP tendencies is going to obviously have low body count.

And even the standard hqp will have a lower body count than your local landwhale.

You’re right, but now imagine being a slim, fit white girl, you can fuck whoever you want once your pussy starts to tingle, and their chances of finding a high value man are still stellar after they rode the dick-carousel.

white foids have a lot higher SMV than asian/latina/black foids. and with latina i mean brown skinned, not shakira or penelope cruz. they re white.

JBW is law for both men and women.

werent you just saying how much you hate beaners
the men not the women
most of my experiences with hispanic women have usually been non problematic besides some occasional racists here and there :feelsokman: :feelsdevil::feelsYall: