Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White Girls Fuck Dogs (WGFD)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
A beautiful music video made by a based incel. A must watch for all workers of the republic who working hard day and night to spread this extremely potent blackpill. Hope this video will keep their spirits up.

Enjoy!

White girls fuck dogs .. :feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

o-DOG-KISS-facebook.jpg

Last edited:
White foids will fuck dogs and take their dick into throat,organs but wont touch a deathnik with a stick

BASED, Women are truly disgusting

I made a comment about foids fucking dogs today on social media, the comment was liked by a middle aged single foid with a dog...
FUCKING DOG PILL CONFIRMED

Forget Chad, tfw I'm not a dog.

I made a comment about foids fucking dogs today on social media, the comment was liked by a middle aged single foid with a dog...
FUCKING DOG PILL CONFIRMED
Go to her profile and see her friends, look for single women with dogs. I am sure they also fuck dogs too.

I still cant accept the dogpill, it seems like a forced joke to me

Go to her profile and see her friends, look for single women with dogs. I am sure they also fuck dogs too.
Can't see friends... But I can see HORSES...

Cope if you think only white foids fuck dogs.

Cope if you think only white foids fuck dogs.
Other foid would also fuck dogs if they have the opportunity, I kept the title of the post same as the title of the song.

Where's the suicidefuel tag?

I still cant accept the dogpill, it seems like a forced joke to me

C O P E
O
P
E

On Twitter (It isn't a dodgy site):

Years ago I saw a video of a dog intensly licking whipped cream off a foid's muff for several minutes. Should've known then there was no competing with that bruno action

Holy shit this song has me in tears... my ribs are in orbit fucking lmao.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I think the dogpill is a forced meme tbh, but I'm just lmao at this :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

White foids will fuck dogs and take their dick into throat,organs but wont touch a deathnik with a stick
They would rather lick a toilet seat than spin in a deathnics direction.

Anyone remember the days of limewire and those dodgy file sharing programs from the early days of the internet? I remember seeing a video set to the tune of "girls wanna have fun" and it was an entire compilation of white girls and dog bestiality.

Those were the days, you could watch some really fucked up shit all you had to do was be patient and wait for the download.

"people say white culture doesn't exists ":feelskek:

"people say white culture doesn't exists ":feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Years ago I saw a video of a dog intensly licking whipped cream off a foid's muff for several minutes. Should've known then there was no competing with that bruno action

White girls fuck dogs ... they fuck dogs ... :feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:
Holy shit this song has me in tears... my ribs are in orbit fucking lmao.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

The song is gold, ngltbhngl
I think the dogpill is a forced meme tbh,

Keep coping.
I remember seeing a video set to the tune of "girls wanna have fun" and it was an entire compilation of white girls and dog bestiality.
Those were the days, you could watch some really fucked up shit all you had to do was be patient and wait for the download.

Is that video still available somewhere? Scenes of whores fucking dogs with that "girls wanna have fun" song would be really really great.

Last edited:
JFL @ dogpill deniers

Anyone remember the days of limewire and those dodgy file sharing programs from the early days of the internet? I remember seeing a video set to the tune of "girls wanna have fun" and it was an entire compilation of white girls and dog bestiality.

Yeah, you thought you got a legit film but instead you had a full surprise.

this song is pretty good i stil listen it

Yet white foids give me those stares like I’m the weirdest nigga Alive while they pull of shit like this

Best Looking Dogs: A Guide to The Most Beautiful Dog Breeds
dog has more smv that the whole forum

A beautiful music video made by a based incel. A must watch for all workers of the republic who working hard day and night to spread this extremely potent blackpill. Hope this video will keep their spirits up.

Enjoy!

White girls fuck dogs .. :feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

o-DOG-KISS-facebook.jpg
Wtf is that animal (,not the dog)

I listen this song since saturday JFL i want to download it

The first time I ever heard someone drop the dogpill was about 3-4 years ago on a common filth podcast.

The first time I ever heard someone drop the dogpill was about 3-4 years ago on a common filth podcast.

dogpill will permeate through each and every corner of our lives.

I used to look at black guys with white girls and (quite racistly) feel those white girls were my women, and they should be fucking ME! It's stupid, since they would never fuck me, no matter the situation. Heck, fuck every black guy you see long as I get a turn.

Annnnnd now I see girls would rather fuck dogs than me. The funny thing is that they can fuck human men whenever they want, and yet they STILL choose dogs! I've considered fucking animals but merely from desperation.

On the other hand I enjoy watching dogs fucking girls. Like Linda Lovelace, America's sweetheart, in Dogfucker.

Also,#whitegirlsfuckdogs... Can this really be a popular hashtag?

white girls fuck dogsss white girls fuck dogss:feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic: