Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White Girl calls out her white parents for racism

Her dad needs to rape her to teach her a lesson

What pisses me off most about these liberal sluts is that they think they're educated and superior.

What pisses me off most about these liberal sluts is that they think they're educated and superior.
Exactly, and they are so smug about it. The greatest lie sold by modern educational system is that it prepares you and gives you a platform for critical thinking. Look how she recoils the moment she realizes that statistics deny everything she says by claiming they can be warped, you cannot hold a conversation with these people. They simply don't care and will do anything to ostracize or remove you for not conforming to their subjective view of the world. It has gotten so bad that young kids will run over their parents and doxx them to internet for brownie points.

Last edited:
Keep crying for muh racism you dog fucking coal burner cracker whore

BLACKED within five years

Another future toll that will be paid

Exactly, and they are so smug about it. The greatest lie sold by modern educational system is that it prepares you and gives you a platform for critical thinking. Look how she recoils the moment she realizes that statistics deny everything she says by claiming they can be warped, you cannot hold a conversation with these people. They simply don't care and will do anything to ostracize or remove you for not conforming to their subjective view of the world. It has gotten so bad that young kids will run over their parents and doxx them to internet for brownie points.
fuark your back :feelsgah:

I just can't look at this annoying bitch :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Her brain has been turned to manure through western schooling and social media. Her father needs to undo the damage done by first laying one down hard enough she will feel it in all her bones, next by snapping her phone in half, and putting them on complete lockdown. Any liberals that want his daughter should be dealt with. This destruction of normal families and people is simply too obvious. Where are the real fathers and real men?

Just throw the people who've fed, sheltered, and clothed you under the bus for likes on social media.

her parents would do society a favor by aborting this self-hating bitch

this generation is doomed

im not pro racism but kids are so brainwashed

She is edjewcated

Damn her parents are based.

She says statistics are "warped" yet she's blindly spouting a statistic herself.

And the people in the ghetto are not "oppressed", sweetie; they just can't help their brutish behavior --- and I am saying this as someone who had a bleeding heart liberal phase.

Her parents should just drop her in the ghetto and let her live there for a while. If she comes out alive, I'm curious to know if she'll still feel the same way.

TBF her parents are fucking low IQ and she IQ mogs them to hell.

I really like the fact she is a zoomer standing up for what she believes in, and her parents sound like retarded boomers/ Gen X.

However she is a but misguided in her logical reasoning, and doesnt get u always play the numbers in front of u, not the numbers u wish u had (think Bill Ackerman said that idk).

Anyway it don't matter, she will be the biggest racist quite likely, she would be repulsed by currysmelling pajeet, and she might tolerate Roshan, but would prefer 6/10 chadlite over Roshan, so only thing positive I could say about her is she's better than a noodle

My little sister is being brainwashed by tik tok. She will probably become like this soon.

TBF her parents are fucking low IQ and she IQ mogs them to hell.

I really like the fact she is a zoomer standing up for what she believes in, and her parents sound like retarded boomers/ Gen X.

However she is a but misguided in her logical reasoning, and doesnt get u always play the numbers in front of u, not the numbers u wish u had (think Bill Ackerman said that idk).

Anyway it don't matter, she will be the biggest racist quite likely, she would be repulsed by currysmelling pajeet, and she might tolerate Roshan, but would prefer 6/10 chadlite over Roshan, so only thing positive I could say about her is she's better than a noodle

And they wold never touch your average curry or rice. Yet they are so "against racism"