Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White girl brutally beaten by mob of based ethnics in London.

She probably voted for this so why should I feel bad for her

JFL at conservatives cucking out for her; what exactly was she doing there, anyways? :feelswhere:

The west has fallen

Btw fuck this camera dud. Nigger can't even capture a beating properly.

Also look what she's wearing while walking through ethnic area. In this weather. Stupid cunt was literally asking for it

True still feel bad for her going extinct truly the last of us , fucking cucked society
MUH PRECIOUS WHITE WIMMINS :soy:

This is what every cumskin toilet deserves faggot

meh deserved, british cucks fucked our shitdia and used media to basically hand us subhuman level status.

i'll only forgive if i get prime white uk foid pusi as repercussions

Faggot ur ugly skin and like rats no one wants you
>On inkels.is
>Uses ugly as insult

Cope more snowroach. If u r really from Albania LMAO

>On inkels.is
>Uses ugly as insult

Cope more snowroach. If u r really from Albania LMAO
Hahahahahahaah dumb ass shitskin from morocco your foids are getting plowed by nigerians while you die crossing the seas of europe like dogs

There's reasons for everything right? Maybe she did something wrong for them to beat her up

Hahahahahahaah dumb ass shitskin from morocco your foids are getting plowed by nigerians while you die crossing the seas of europe like dogs

wtf do morocco foids love nigger dick so much lol

@ChrolloLucilfer04 you see morocco is a cucked nation by allowing their nigger african neighbors to apply for visas thus living in their country and fucking moroccoan women
Many such cases of arabs loving blacks

@ChrolloLucilfer04 you see morocco is a cucked nation by allowing their nigger african neighbors to apply for visas thus living in their country and fucking moroccoan women

that whore kim k also popularized middle east foid with nigger dick
fk that bitch
its no longer jbw, its jbw/jbb

Yep cucked lightskins are destryoing their ancestors genes
i used to sympathize with niggers back when they had poor smv in early 2000, now days no way. thanks to jew retards their smv has massively been boosted/elevated

almost no country a nigga can't slay

i used to sympathize with niggers back when they had poor smv in early 2000, now days no way. thanks to jew retards their smv has massively been boosted/elevated

almost no country a nigga can't slay
Truly sad times

ofc british are the prime reason jbw is so damn effective today
remember you could be avg looking eastern european low T cuck you would still benefit from jbw except serious defects like short height/ugly face

im not black but i would beat her up too cuz foid

This is every fight a huge crowd gathers and people just screaming for no reason.

muh precious white whimmin!1!1!1!1!1!!!1:feelskek::feelskek:

UNITED SULTANATE OF BRITANNIYA, SHARIA LAW NOW, CUMSKIN GENOCIDE NOW :society: :society: :society: :society: :society: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Last edited:
That group of niggers deserves to be sprayed down by automatic rifles.

Nothing is lower in this world then the nigger and the jew.

Multiculturalism moment. She probably voted for these migrants to come in in mass lmfaooo.

Moroccans aren’t arab they are Berbers. Also Moroccans are just as violent naturally their skin is irrelevant lmfao. Go see what they’re doing to Spain

That group of niggers deserves to be sprayed down by automatic rifles.

Nothing is lower in this world then the nigger and the jew.
Anglo is also down there

No one raped her??
Man, they don't make ethnics like they used to mang.

"brutally beaten" jfl you don't just casually walk away after being brutally beaten. Fucking shitskins don't do nothing right

"white child"
You meant the white whore who voted for diversity, now got culturally enriched

wtf do morocco foids love nigger dick so much lol
Moroccan women get Blacked in France and prefer niggers

The funny thing is their men know it and harass the whores online if they’re with a nigger

All foids getting beat up is good, white foids even better.

JFLs at the soy title "Life of a White Child":lul::lul:.

that whore kim k also popularized middle east foid with nigger dick
fk that bitch
its no longer jbw, its jbw/jbb
I don’t think kim k is Middle Eastern but Kyle jenner looks Middle Eastern and she is a whore

White Brits are barbaric savages. I have been saying this for ages already.

People say ethnics are criminals. London was a criminal shit hole even before ethnics arrived in UK. Britian is the knife crime capital of Europe. And places like Scotland lead, the highest number of stabbings amongst Scots are WHITE on WHITE..

Whites say ethnics are criminals but the type of crime they do is very traditional crime in the area. UK has its own style of crime culture going back hundreds of years. Other people in other countries have their style but this UK and those ethnics are simply contnuing the traditions.

Whites just love to paint themselves as inoccent victims. You as in white lies, white Jesus, white wedding dress, compared to black mail, black list, black heart etc