Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White giga chad throws his genetics away on asian girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
You can cut glass with his jawline :worryfeels:

lol it's waste of chad genetics to seething cumskins
To an ethnic like me, it's actually good use of his chad genetics.
The kid will grow up with a silver spoon and life mog me brutally so I couldn't give two fucks about the hapa.

Lifefuel that one less cumskins on this planet. Every white chad should breed interracially and make dozens of ethnic babies.
:feelsdevil:
[UWSL]white cleansing worldwide [/UWSL]:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Giphy

His hapa kid will still mog me (but ya race-mixing fucks up most/all kids hard.)

Why would someone do this? I cant even begin To comprehend it

Man I understand having yellow fever but why go for an ugly Asian? He could have gotten any plastic gook or Jav star looking jap but he gets a girl that a fat balding 50+ old divorced sexpat would get.
Very hot Asian women exist but they're rarely in the west and never dating these jbw guys. Lmao. They need to go to Asia to find a hot one.

Last edited:
Old post but the biggest crime here is the fact that the noodlewhore's looksmatch is some 5'5 loser ricecel working in stem who couldn't even get a 5'1 fat oompa loompa looking landwhale to save his life. Her ricecel looksmatch is probably gymmaxxing as hard as he can, taking as many showers as possible, wasting money on clothes, and occasionally binge watches youtube videos about "Do girls like Asian guys"? Maybe shitposts from time to time on videos or on reddit forums.

Meanwhile that chad could literally get any white, latina, or black foid he wants but instead he decides to make the situation of 5'5 asian men even worst, and the situation for Asian men is ALREADY rock bottom.

What do you call a situation where you are beating a dead horse but you don't even realize it, nor do you realize that what you are doing is incredibly evil? jfl

Last edited:
her ugly eyes.... is this her wtf

JoshHolloway_YessicaKumala_140409.jpg
iu
Holy shit this guy is 0 IQ. He is actually fucking this 2/10 while being an 8+. Just lol

Old post but the biggest crime here is the fact that the noodlewhore's looksmatch is some 5'5 loser ricecel working in stem who couldn't even get a 5'1 fat oompa loompa looking landwhale to save his life. Her ricecel looksmatch is probably gymmaxxing as hard as he can, taking as many showers as possible, wasting money on clothes, and occasionally binge watches youtube videos about "Do girls like Asian guys"? Maybe shitposts from time to time on videos or on reddit forums.

Meanwhile that chad could literally get any white, latina, or black foid he wants but instead he decides to make the situation of 5'5 asian men even worst, and the situation for Asian men is ALREADY rock bottom.

What do you call a situation where you are beating a dead horse but you don't even realize it, nor do you realize that what you are doing is incredibly evil? jfl
High IQ. It never even began for us ricecels.