Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White giga chad throws his genetics away on asian girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-

The waifu jfl

happens alot, Sean O'pry too, Ming Xi but he broke up with her

his son will shoot schools in a Porsche wearing Supreme and Balanciega

JFL, even chads are needing to semaxx at this point

her ugly eyes.... is this her wtf

JoshHolloway_YessicaKumala_140409.jpg
iu

Last edited:
wtf do they have in their minds is still a mistery to me

don't get me wrong asians girls are my type but have you ever noticed how these guys are always dating UGLY asian foids? I mean look at this bitch:
this woman should be selling bat meat in some wet market in wuhan, not dating white chads :lul:

what makes me cage hard is how they look so comfy and cool hanging with these ugly bitches, almost like showing off to people holy fuck and people say good genes come in packages jfl

don't get me wrong asians girls are my type but have you ever noticed how these guys are always dating UGLY asian foids? I mean look at this bitch:

this woman should be selling bat meat in some wet market in wuhan, not dating white chads :lul:

what makes me cage hard is how they look so comfy and cool hanging with these ugly bitches, almost like showing off to people holy fuck and people say good genes come in packages jfl
I think it has to do with the power they have, he knows he smv mogs her to earth's inner core

I think it has to do with the power they have, he knows he smv mogs her to earth's inner core
Agreed. He knows that bish is gonna worship his cock whenever. Can't say the same about foids who got better options.

Jfl they have a son and a daughter
B5f720cdab64fbc233c2e1a92eae85ba

ER #438001

not even he has enough SMV to date above a noodlewhore

Only way to rationalize this is that she is a disposable one.

who gives a fuck. the more chads going for ugly foids the better.
u mentally disabled retard, this encourages ugly foids and anyone hotter to chase chads thus leaving average and incels with nothing. Low IQ scum moron

Yep. Yet more genetics wasted because as a liberal shithole we think genetics and race don’t matter. Someone who should be producing literal übermensch is producing some little short mongrel just fucking LOL. Racemixxing is a total destruction of your bloodline and racial genetics that go back however many years. Their kid couldve been 6’4 gigachad but now he’s gonna be some 5’2 little hapa rice
this encourages ugly foids and anyone hotter to chase chads thus leaving average and incels with nothing.

Last edited:
She looks ugly though, even GigaChad is struggling nowadays... Fucking Brutal

Their kid is going to post here later

white cocku onry

How is this even possible, he's probably drowning in offers from giga stacies yet he chose her, like wut

Their kid is going to post here later
his son will shoot schools in a Porsche wearing Supreme and Balanciega
Yep. Yet more genetics wasted because as a liberal shithole we think genetics and race don’t matter. Someone who should be producing literal übermensch is producing some little short mongrel just fucking LOL. Racemixxing is a total destruction of your bloodline and racial genetics that go back however many years. Their kid couldve been 6’4 gigachad but now he’s gonna be some 5’2 little hapa rice
Everything has been said.

Last edited:
I don't really mind race mixing, but 'looks mixing'? I mean even that I'd be okay if we lived in a perfect world where personality actually mattered, but in our world that just show us the absurd SMV foids have in 2021

not to mention if fucks up the sexual market. This woman have no clue how ugly she is, her looksmatch is way, waay down in the looks scale.

Man I understand having yellow fever but why go for an ugly Asian? He could have gotten any plastic gook or Jav star looking jap but he gets a girl that a fat balding 50+ old divorced sexpat would get.
Over

'obama voters' came to mind looking at that, dunno why

The genetic equivelent of flushing a million dollars down the garbage

Nothing new here.

If any of you ricecels ever ponder why you can't even get noodlewhores. This is why.

The average white dude actually prefers noodlewhores over their own women nowadays. Just go to SF or in any major liberal shithole city and observe. Every single district. Sometimes you encounter a lot more WMAF couples than White couples.

I've seen 5'1 fat round oompa loompa looking filipinas acting like and thinking they are 9s because they manage to get a 5'9 below average looking white guy.

YOUR competition as a 5'6 ricecel are any white guys that are 3/10 or above. AND the vast majority of non-Asian foids are disgusted by your looks and want absolutely nothing to do with you.

Last edited:
Gigamogs her goddamn. I guess you probably get bored when you're Gigachad so you need to engage in some Zoophilia to shake things up a bit.

Imagine wasting your Chad genes on some slanted eyed, long faced, built like an ironing board, yellow skinned ching chong whore. :feelspuke: :feelspuke::feelspuke:

It’ll hopefully give rise to the next supreme gentleman

I knew it was going to be Josh Holloway before I even clicked the thread :feelskek: A foid would never marry down this much but guys actually have a wider range of tastes. People like him are ruining the dating market by taking low smv people and boosting their egos. She should have been married of to some ricecel and not a People's Most Beautiful candidate

This is egregious. The men that impregnate these subhuman foids are as much to blame for the incel situation as the women. Another example is men that impregnate short foids. Chads especially should just aim high and occasionally miss than settling for these subhuman foids. Smh

Asian girls are less degenerate sweet

jews love their rituals and racemixing is one of them. He probably sold his boipucci to the jews because modelling is own by the gay mafia. Not ubermensch gigachad, but a faggot that got raped by the gay jew mafia.

This is egregious. The men that impregnate these subhuman foids are as much to blame for the incel situation as the women. Another example is men that impregnate short foids. Chads especially should just aim high and occasionally miss than settling for these subhuman foids. Smh
jews love their rituals and racemixing is one of them. He probably sold his boipucci to the jews because modelling is own by the gay mafia. Not ubermensch gigachad, but a faggot that got raped by the gay jew mafia.

Last edited:
Well. Some Chads are really stupid. JFL at him.